2 ranged Dps LF mythic progress guild

With the low individual character maintenance of shadowlands, there are 2 of us maining two characters.
Myself a shadow priest (disc in m+) and a mage (frost/fire depending on fights), my friend an MM hunter blaster and unholy dk (blood in m+).
We are looking to clear all current content for the foreseeable future in shadowlands, we both play many games at a high level and enjoy the gratification of self-improvement. We can raid 3 days a week with all consumables and can promise 95% attendance.

We are farming maw and sitting on 180ilvl. Our plan for heroic week is to blast M+ and normal diff for ilvl and pugging through heroic to completion by the first week if we still haven’t got any guild.

There is no drama with us, we simply want to play the game with other likeminded players at a decent level and move through at a reasonable enough pace for an enjoyable experience and we know what it takes with mythic. The social aspect is great, but really we just want to play the game.
Both UK players fluent in english, happy to join any english speaking guild.

If anyone would like to help, trial us, put us on an m+ team that would be a good first step.
Thank you.

You can contact me with any questions or to talk on VeniVidiVici#9442 (discord)
You can checkout our raider io’s here, although we weren’t very active in bfa.
raider(dot)io/characters/eu/ragnaros/Bigkrit
raider(dot)io/characters/eu/ragnaros/Walshydk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.