2 returning players looking for weekend(Fri/Sat) raiding guild

Hey all, we are 2 returning players looking for a weekend raiding guild.
We have just returned after a long break and would love to find people to M+ and raid with.

Due to being parents to a little girl who doesn’t always like to sleep through the night we can only really commit to weekend raiding.
We both have quite a bit of experience Mythic raiding but zero experience of the current raid so ideally looking for a guild who are currently progressing Heroic with the aim of moving onto Mythic so that we can learn together.

We are going to work on gearing up a bit this week so that hopefully we can get raid ready ASAP.

We are currently playing as Alliance on Silvermoon but would consider a faction/realm change.
We are a Mage and Ret. (I have always played as Holy Priest so I am willing to play that instead of the Mage if it is what is needed)

Feel free to add me on bnet: SallyField#2901

Hi Salliza,

Our little family is always welcoming of new members like us. We are a relatively small group of 20-40 something adults, many with young children also, who raid of Friday night and run dungeons on Monday night.

While we are not yet close to Mythic raiding, we are currently 7/9 normal and moving into heroic after that, so perhaps our gear levels are much more attainable for you.

We are based on Darkmoon-Faire Alliance and would love for you to join us there. If you’d like to chat more, you can poke me on discord @StinkyMike#8078 if you’d like to ask any further questions.

Hello Salliza :wave:t4:.

We’re a guild based on Ravencrest (Alliance) and with a super friendly and welcoming community. We raid once a week and do M+ together, but we also do other social events together.

What’s different with us, unlike many other guilds is the way of thinking. We have a modern and transparent way of running a guild, were our members get to be involved in the decision making.

Apart from that we understand that people need flexibility, some are parent (like myself), while others are working odd hours or have hobbies. That is why we have a good understanding of people having another life apart from WoW - yes it is true! :sweat_smile:.

Current raid standing is: 9/9NM and 5/9HC, and we raid Sundays from 8-11pm.

I have added you to b-net and we can talk more there if you are interested.

Best
Evì / Elu