2 X 3/8 Mythic players LFGuild (Horde or Alliance)

Greetings,

We are currently looking for an active guild with similar progression, with aims to continue pushing and prepare for the upcoming raid :slight_smile:
Preferably 2-3 raids per week maximum.
We are currently horde but if the right alliance guild comes along we would consider it.

• Havoc Demon hunter
  • Arm/Fury Warrior.
    ( We also have tank offspecs for Mythic + )

Both are ilvl 380+

We are both friendly/relaxed people, looking for a place where we can continue to progress with a serious but enjoyable atmosphere. We also enjoy doing Mythic keys (10+)

Hopefully we may fit your team.

Good Morning!

We are Always working to improve our Roster with new talent for 8.1 and to Push for Cutting Edge! have a little scan through the details below and hit me up !

Broken is currently recruiting for seasoned raiders to compete with the best as we progress through Uldir!

We are currently considering all exceptional class/spec to complete a competitive mythic roster with a current focus on ranged DPS.

We are looking for players that want a family for BFA. Our guild is fairly new, however the members of the guild are veteran players with dedicated and experienced leaders, who have slowed down to two raid nights to accommodate real life commitments. We are looking for players that are ready to fully commit to a guild throughout the expansion in every aspect of the game!

Currently 3/8 Uldir Mythic (Easy 5/8 this week :P)
Our raid times are:
GMT+1
Sunday: 19.00 - 23.00
Wednesday: 19.00 - 23.00
Alt/Social Raid - Monday 20.00

What are we expecting from you?
-Reliable performance! We value logs highly, every bit helps. We expect you to maximise your class/spec. Be ready with every consumable!
-Friendly attitude! We don’t like drama in the guild, we are a bunch of friends who are also keeping touch in irl (all day through mobile phones!)
-Accept criticism and feedback! We need people who always try to push for more.
-Understand the roster! Mythic is a 20man progress, we will rotate for progress.

What should you expect from us?
-Friendly community that treat each other as family
-Progression throughout content
-Fair loot system
-Active guild site and discord for all of your needs

If you need any questions please don’t hesitate to ask our officer’s in game;
Castusvardo#2928

If we seem like a fit for you don’t hesitate to drop an application to our site!

Thanks for the read!

Hi guys,

Primordial Flame is an English-speaking Horde guild on Drak’thul (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir (2/8M) and head into 8.1 content.

We transferred to Drak’thul from Shadowsong/Azsune on the 13th November in order to open ourselves up to more players.

Currently Recruiting:

• ALL CLASSES
  • However, Ranged DPS & Priests are high priority.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Our Saturday Raid is currently subject to change.

Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team, preferably having cleared HC.

Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battlenet for more details.

• EIDOLON#21568 (GM)
  • blacksheep#21897
  • Wimball#2238

We’d be happy to have both of you on our team :slight_smile:

Hi there Ulthalesh, we’d have room for both of you. You didn’t specify raiding times, so maybe not suitable but i’ll post a bit about us anyway.
AnV on Frostmane, we are a laid back late night raiding guild who have been around since 2007 (previously on Dunemaul), have a good core but are currently looking for more DPS. We raid 3 nights a week - Mon/Weds/Thurs 22.00 - 0.00 server time, and our progress matches yours, at 3/8 M looking to push a few more before Battle of Dazar’alor.
If your interested drop me a tell @ hellykins#2114
Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hi Ulthalesh
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink:

Hi Goat is recruiting, 5/8M Wed/Sun/Mon 20 - 23.30 on Tarren Mill. We could use you both.

Here’s my battletag KliDreen#2921

Hey,

If you are interested in a more relaxed Mythic atmosphere and some fun Raids but a serious group you can check out <Surprisingly Good> - Ragnaros EU 2/8 M Recruiting

Hope to see you soon,
Cheers.

Hey man
Check us out, we’re currently recruiting :slight_smile:

We’re currently full on DH but we could help you gear up another character if you’d be willing to?

Hello I’m going to offer you something a bit different… We reformed a guild and recruiting a mythic+/Mythic roster for 8.1. A lot of the members have already cleared past 3/8M so we have the experience just not the numbers.
If you’re interested Cryogenics1#1580 thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Hey Ulthalesh,

Paradigma on twisting nether currently 4/8 mythic with good progress on fetid last night and we are looking for warrior and DH to build a stronger team.

we raid sunday and Monday from 20:00-23:30
We also do a Friday night optional raid for alts/mains

Hit me up on Decca#2940 if you wish to know more.

Have a look at our info and feel free to hit me or an officer up in game! Thanks