2 x HC Curve raiders looking for new guild

Hey forums

Myself and friend are looking for a new home to raid in. We are both curve raiders that are wanting to move on from our current sleepy inactive guild.

The guild must be active - actively running m+ - getting curve each tier then maybe trying out mythic bosses.

One is DH and myself i’m flexible - Pref Melee.

Only day’s neither of us can raid is Mondays & Thursdays but the rest are totally fine.

If you wanna know more, hit me up :slight_smile:

Edit : We are responding to ads that catch our eye but thanks so far for the messages. Either faction is fine.

Hey there, please add me for a chat.

Beckmiester#2563

Hiya, are you two also happy to play Alliance? If yes we are just coming back from a raiding break at the moment and filling out the Mythic team again and would like a chat. We have been an active raiding guild since 2007 and achieved Curve in every tier I can remember since it being a thing :slight_smile: Asta#2730

1 Like

Hi! Not sure, if you would be willing to reroll alliance, but I am one of the officers for Wrath of Wisdom on Shadowsong (Alliance side). We’re a semi-casual guild that has gotten curve and about a quarter to a third of the kills on mythic on every tier since legion. As of now we are 8/8 heroic and 4/8 mythic. We also regularly clear 10+ and even 15+ keys. Feel free to look us up on wowprogress or raiderio.

We have a strong sense of community, and theres usually people online doing stuff at almost any time of the day. If this sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet at arythm1a#2722. Hope to hear from you!

“Physix” is recruiting and looking for members to expand our team. Currently we have 8/8 heroic and will start mythic raiding next reset (with a bit of crossrealm help at the moment). Our goal is tob e ready for 8,3 and get around rank 1200 world.

Currently we are full on tanks and are mainly looking for healers and dps.
We raid 2 days a week on Wednesday and Sunday 19:00 till 22:00.

Besides raiding we also organize mythic+ runs and optionally normal/heroic runs to gear alts.

The guild has a history that starts at ToTc untill Hellfire Citadel!
We banter a lot but we try to clear the content within a reasonable amount of time.

You can add me on battlenet for more information or a chat!

Battlenet: Swyxia#2707

Hey!

Casual Pizza Cats (Horde, Bronzebeard-Aeriepeak) is looking for good dps to fill our Mythic raiding roster :slight_smile: We are currently 4/8 Mythic and progressing on Orgozoa. If you’re interested, you can check out our Discord server:

https://discord.gg/eaGrEjM

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outlands to Horde on Draenor, Currently we are looking to recruit dps and a tank to join our ranks and our raid team to start mythic EP.

We expect all members that join to be able to use voice chat and have some understanding of their role/class, but we are always happy to help people that are in need.

so if you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae’s, have a sense of humour & aged 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

pogodamonkey#2210 [battle.net]

Hello :slight_smile: if you would be interested in faction change, our guild Revolution on Quel’thalas/ Azjol-Nerub are currently seeking potential raiders so we can attempt EP MYTHIC! We have many members in our guild who are also obsessed with running high mythic keys!
Please add me on battlenet if you are interested :slight_smile:
Mortemxdraco#2845

1 Like