Last wish - Nightborne customization

I agree, specially on the male model, were proportions in general look realy off and makes it feel like a slimmed down night elf. Male face is indeed to round and their ears to big, but like you said it’s probably to much work at this point as it sounds like a real overhaul.

I think adding a third eye option that is even more narrow would help alot, specially on the males. On the female model the eyes realy pay off, but on the males they still feel somewhat round. This is maybe because of their round features in general.

6 Likes

Imagine an 2021 updated in game female highborne Azshara model, highly detailed, just like her Naga form.

2 Likes

The art is fantastic!
You’re really talented. My hat’s off to you, Lunaera. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :sob: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Something’s not quite right…

Hehe I agree tho, Nightborne male faces still look a bit wonky.

Yeah I don’t blame ya :frowning: I expected much more too…
No light skin/hair colors, no eye colors, no hair effects :frowning:

EDIT: I’ve created a suggestion post in the 9.1.5 PTR discussion:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shared-customization-nightborne-more/312652

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

We hope that you’re enjoying the new customization options that are now available on the 9.1.5 PTR for Nightborne, Lightforged Draenei, and Void Elves. We’re loving all the screenshots of the new looks that have been shared so far and we appreciate all your feedback.

We want to add some more excitement to your day. Remember when we said that we’ve set our sights on Highmountain Tauren next? Well… those new customization options for Highmountain Tauren are currently targeted to be implemented in time for 9.1.5! Here’s a sneak peek at some of those options. :blush:

New Highmountain Tauren Customization Options

25 Likes

The best Elves!

12 Likes

Thank you, Linxy. :slight_smile:

You guys are the best!

5 Likes

true!
Cheering for highmountain elves !

5 Likes

Glad to see our neighbors getting an update too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Its always lovely when they update the menu!
Fancier the diner the better and…
*cough *
Err… I mean friends.
Neighbours and friends
Uhm… err… yeah

7 Likes

thank you, the HM tauren look great with these new customizations ! :cow::+1:

Thanks also for the Void Elf additions, I hope they will get their “new” customizations in a future patch as well.:pray:

6 Likes

if that can help you find inspiration, at your service. :wink:

Hairstyles with braid for void elves.:heart:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/36/4/1631214948-alleria-hair.jpg

9 Likes

I’d pay to buy transmogs and extra customization options :sob:

Linxy don’t stop with customization! We wanna see it in later patches too! Gogogooo! :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

6 Likes

:wink:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/36/4/1631216447-1575aff16de2ca917b6b7e7e18d93286.jpg

5 Likes

Great work! Now, what is next? I’d say you finally add long beards for Humans.

Please.

Here, have a look at this thread if you need some agruements:

4 Likes

Dang these void elves, hijacking every moment they can.

9 Likes

Linxy posts information about ALL Allied Races in this thread.

I play mainly void elf, we haven’t received our new customizations yet, that’s why I’m making my requests here.

I don’t need to justify myself but if you need an explanation here they are ! :hugs:

5 Likes

It is in their nature
The Void consumes:confused:
Arcane and the Shal’dorei rule and dominate
The rest? Serve
:face_with_monocle::wine_glass:

6 Likes

I guess this means you’re done with Nightborne for now. Bit of a shame but I suppose it’s cool that Tauren are getting their customizations this patch.

Also why do Void Elves emerge from the floorboards like roaches whenever customizations are brought up. You have your blue eyes and brown hair. Now shoo! whacks with newspaper

12 Likes