Celebrate 16 Years of World of Warcraft!

Celebrate 16 Years of World of Warcraft!

The 16th anniversary celebration of World of Warcraft has begun! Log in between now and November 22 to earn the WoW’s 16th Anniversary achievement, then check your mail for a special Anniversary Gift Package.

View Full Article

5 Likes

fix korrak queue please

11 Likes

Celebrate as a group failed.

9 Likes

promoting something that is broken… :partying_face:

19 Likes

I got the mail , but didn’t got any achievement . Logged in on 4 of my characters so far .
My bad the achievement is earned , but no toast window .

Why you trolling mon? Spamming dat join battle button since morning.

1 Like

Fix the group bug pls, ty

1 Like

That article in link says “two new mounts” but their names sounds same than last years one…

4 Likes

Even blizz thinks bfa is bad as they left the bfa zones out off the picture :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness happy 16th anniversery, not the biggest in game celebration but with shadowlands release so close that’s more then fine with me :slight_smile:

This news is about as well timed as the “listen to the haunting sounds of shadowlands” were.

Copy paste event from last year and it does not even function this time around.

2 Likes

It’s so amazing that WoW is 16 years old. I wonder what i shall make for candy for the game? Hmm. Maybe muffins with candy inside.
Only a few games manage to be that old that i am playing on my PC and consoles, so great job. :blush:

giggle :candy: :candy: :candy: :blush:

1 Like

Not even a new mount or anything…

1 Like

So they scrapped the datamined Doomwalker world boss?

1 Like

Imagine advertising this when we can’t even join the BG?

3 Likes

Small Indie Company

3 Likes

And fix this damn lagg… I it is impossible to play with 2-3 second lagg ! P.s. i wonder, how they gonna manage to launch shadowlands if even nazjatar being lagged for ages now and now korrak laggs as hell… It is kinda weird to see something like this now a days !

2 Likes

Lets celebrate our small indie company with the laggy Korraks Revenge!

1 Like

would be nice if world bossed dropped reworked old transmog items

I guess they wanted to give us the true Vanilla AV experience :rofl:

2 Likes

Promote stuff that works… Please? :confused:
I mean, I dont care about a cape out of all things I do want mount, and an actuall nostalgic AV feeling w/o playing crappic non graphical updated ‘classic wow’.