2021/09/05 - Discrimination against Gehennas players

I am very concerned. Clearly, the Gehennas players are being discriminated against and are not treated equally to players on other realms. The reason is that the Joyous Journey is a limited time event and Gehennas players that can only play after work (read evenings), haven’t been able to use this buff for the last 6 nights due to 50+ second lagg. Furthermore, seeing that Gehennas players had a high population but not an overly high population until Blizzard employees gave Firemaw players a free character transfer, it is not preposterous to propose the following solutions:

1. A Refund of a month’s gametime for the highly inconvenienced Gehennas players that had to endure 6 long days and not being able to receive a quality service, and
  2. Open Free transfers to 2x medium-sized realms, or
  3. Invest capital into infrastructure to increase the quality of service, and
  4. Have a Senior Blizzard Executive or board member, preferably the CEO apologize to the Gehennas population, in person, via video for the ongoing discrimination, and
  5. Extend the Joyous Journeys on Azeroth and Outland for all Gehennas players by as many days as the above inconvenience continues. Queues are currently at 90+ minutes and lagg is 50+ seconds, but one normally get disconnected as well, making the impact much, much worse.
12 Likes

I mean, were all angry. But what is this discrimination woke as* bullsh*t complain. Just because we cant play, were not discriminated u snowflake.

Did Blizzard fuk up? Hell Yeah.
Am i upset i cant play for most of the day? F
ck yes!

Do i think im discriminated? God no, because theyre not doing it on purpose and say to themselves “God today i will f*ck up Fellest, this mofo”.

Come on man. Grow up dude

Now this sh*t is funny :')…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.