Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

The use of input broadcasting software that mirrors keystrokes to multiple WoW game clients will soon be considered an actionable offense.

View Full Article

161 Likes

Rip multiboxers lol

55 Likes

Good.

91 Likes

I never expected to see something like this, but if it removes botting I am all for it :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Gathering will actually be viable again I am so happy

56 Likes

If it will be properly enforced, this is the best news I’ve seen in quite a few years.

:star_struck:

34 Likes

So is this a ban to multi boxers or are we going to see a bunch of loop holes and lack of enforcement?

6 Likes

:crab: multiboxers gone :crab:

52 Likes

this is good news!

18 Likes

FINALLY

I am tired of all those people saying multi input multi accounters are OK.

They run about hovering up profession assets, getting rare mounts on their own (hive mind for example) and abuse pvp.

Thank you Blizzard! I can’t wait to start reporting all those chains of multi box druids you see flying about hovering up herbs etc to crash/abuse the AH or go into PVP and rank climb easily on their own through their multi boxing.

33 Likes

Hell, its about time.

30 Likes

Good news in 2020? I’ll take it!

30 Likes

This is a pleasant surprise

40 Likes

I am not religious (which is funny since I am posting as a priest…)

But I want to say AMEN! or Hallelujah!

I can finally tell those people in the community who constantly defend multi boxers that it is NOT ok.

17 Likes

After all that stuff we have been thru for last weeks i thought i wont say that but here we go : GOOD JOB BLIZZ!!!

13 Likes

The Light answered my prayers!

16 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

12 Likes

YES!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

:champagne:

12 Likes

Now the only thing left is to make boost selling an actionable offense too!

C’mon Blizzard, you know you can do it. Save your trade channel, start punishing those bad people.

14 Likes

Omfg, im paying for this game 30 times over and now you ruined it thnaks blizzard

6 Likes