Trade chat aka spam chat - solution

Totally agree , account wide report a spam

1 Like

The solution for this would be if actual GMs were playing the game and kept track of the /2 for example.

And even when reporting the advertisers it never stops, new accs for advertising is made everyday is my bet.

And sadly i don’t think we’ll see any difference for a few years unless GMs takes this seriously and is active to look at the chat.

Even the Mentor System is getting filled by Sellers & Advertisers.

I think people misunderstand boosting in trade. Communities have advertisers, each is a person who gets commission based on the booking. They act as the middle men between buyer and the community.

So if you see three different characters names advertising the same community it’s because they are all touting for business. Three different people advertising the same community. Spamming their macros at regular intervals.

I know that there are probably some of them are real humans, but Im pretty sure most of them using automated spam bots. I can’t imagine someone spending his whole day in OG just spamming. And its kinda suspicious too that those spams always timed so well like every 15 seconds or whatever I can’t remember last time how was it but i remember that it was way too accurate to be a human.

1 Like

They are using bots , 3 party programs to spam chat.

They are removing Multiboxing, I would say there is hope for you yet Zyzu!!!

1 Like

I just get all faith back to Blizz , and all me love thank you.

Reroll on Kilrogg or other low pop server no1 is spamming which is funny as its the only realm I got gold to burn and no boosters lol

If you were really wanting to buy a boost you could contact any of the boosting communities to see if they were interested. They can always convert to balance or spend on that realm.

na I don’t just poking fun :slight_smile: rather do things myself if I can, like I soloed all them raid challenges for mounts and so on

1 Like

permanent creditcard/ipbans for the offenders of wts boost spammers write me>>dnd pleas go to site www boostsformoneys totally legit stop harassing boosters .com or join our totally not RMT discord >boosters boostings for gold ONLY!!>> :wink: please

Good for you :+1:t3: :slight_smile:

To good to be true.But after today swipe for multiboxers u never know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zyzu I have a challenge for you. Get the plague, and infect the trade spammers!!!

1 Like

Challenge accepted ! I just need to come back from work to spread this juice :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Trade chat is being used for trade, if you dont like it you can leave it.

Chat spam is banable offence . There is even an option to report a spam .

:joy: :joy: :joy:

It isn’t considered as spam unless it is 1 person sending the same message multiple times in too short a time. The issue is that’s it’s many different people sending a text macro so it looks like that on big pop realms.

Well I try to locate them first , individuals from certain community seems log in for few seconds Spam log out .It seems that some of them use same technique like multiboxers but instead of multibixo on one realm , they spam same on few realms at same time.I do not have access to whole data then it is hard to judge. We start process of sending official complaint about game distributions via undermine game achievements as core mechanics to tackle that problems. Stay safe :slight_smile:

1 Like