šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

This isnā€™t pink
This is levender or mallow :thinking:

Itā€™s desaturated purple

or whatever those mean.

Looks pink to me, just like my human has pink hair.

Did that Community Rumors today :+1:
ā€¦ was amusing with SMV area, 1st I went to the wrong zone and couldnā€™t find the tree, then went to the right one but flew to where I thought was the right area and for some strange reason was in Spires area, didnā€™t realise and was going nuts thinking is this tree invisible or deep underwater - worked it out in the end /doh :rofl:

2 Likes

Doing the Winterpelt Furlbog quests in Azure Span for the first time and reading the amusing response choices during a quest. :smiley:

Meet me at the Crossroads?

5 Likes

I was also a Gnome originalyā€¦ maybe I should revert back.

1 Like

Rogue changes in PTR. It looks great :slight_smile:

Speaking furbolg is quite handy. Cross faction communication.
I used it yesterday in fact while waiting for a third person to show up for part of the Secret event stuff.

1 Like

It would be awesome if they would implement other languages
Let us learn orcish, dwarven, Troll, gnome etc.
And even ā€œforeginā€ or old languages tied to archeology perhaps! Old god, mogu, Titan, demonic, etc
The Furbolg questline opened up so much possibilities it is painfull

1 Like

Ooh, good idea, I never considered that !

That would be fantastic !

It could have a tie in with archaeology objects which have writing on them, and older/versions of languages could be learned.

Also maybe a fun addition to inscription allowing the copying/writing/translation of books and scrolls from museums/libraries etc. This could then allow creation of staves and book off-hand weapons to be detailed with a personalised language script.

Tailors might also become able to embroider and decorate clothing with ancient writing too !

This could also apply to any other crafted items such as weapons, leather armour, even engineering objects. (ā€œExplodes, handle with care on land mines!ā€ etc :smile:).

1 Like

Be still my beating heartā€¦
Stop it
Stop!!!
It is painfull!
It is so awesome idea, so many possibilities
And the sad realisation is soulcrushing, it will never happen :sob:

gently pats back
It might, donā€™t give up hope, you never know. :smiley:

1 Like

Finally getting round to comp stomping

1 Like

Gathered all the pet snails for the Glimmerogg Racer reputation
I became a honorary malacologist
:snail:

3 Likes

Tobias is not Taivan but he is a cute puppy too
:dog:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/punyelf/status/1700545488473255997

2 Likes

Playing around on the dragon rostrum and realiesing that all the dragons have holiday saddles ready to be implemented (I esp love the Brewfest and Day of the Dead ones!).

3 Likes

Oh, gratz! I got the 9th one today and didnā€™t think anyone had found the 10th

2 Likes

Ooh! Iā€™ve done 9 also, will go tracking the 10th tomorrow :+1: