Seasonal Resets Coming with Shadowlands

When Shadowlands launches at 00:01 CET on 24 November, all Titan Residuum that you have on your character(s) will be converted to Silver and provided to you.

Additionally, at that same time, there will be a PvP conversion of Honor (currency) to Silver, and your Conquest counter (at the top of the PvP tab) will be reset to zero.

We’ll see you on the other side!

5 Likes

Ah good, that explains why Keystone Master can still be obtained.

What do you mean by turning honor to silver though? Are we going to get the honor levels reset?

Kinda glad I didn’t bother to stack up on honor

1 Like

Can’t wait to log in and get like 7g 55s. Just in time for Black Friday.

Shame about the honor though. Makes sense but I was starting to like my stash. =(

3 Likes

Should have been *De Other Side. Missed opportunity!

2 Likes

Nah but honor points exist now as an optainable currency, which is what is getting converted when Shadowlands launches.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Just buy and vendor the cheapest AP chest, its on avg 80g per chest

4 Likes

Do as Aldru said, and get lots more in return.

Not sure we’re suppose to speak out loud about it though!

Holy Elune, one of my characters has 40k residue and then you have to close trade window like after every purchase as tokens are unique … I am here till morning ?

/run BuyMerchantItem(3, 1)
/use Relinquished Azerite Chestpiece

2 Likes

! I love you!

Buy gear for titan residuum -> Vendor the gear -> Get 100x more than you would from the auto conversion

Please pass on

THE CURRENT RATE OF HONOR/RESIDUM ->GOLD IS ABYSMALL

please buff by 500%

Strange since pvp rewards and curve, cutting edge etc are unobtainable after prepatch went live

That is indeed strange.

And what about the echoes of nyalotha? We wont have any use of them going into Shadowlands would b nice if those were converted to silver :slight_smile: ohh well prolly not always something like that left behind in every expansion :confused:

I’m not sure about that macro but my one uses the item and for me it’s the second one because I don’t have the essence ranks on my list to buy. Just beware it’s the right thing before you spend a lot :wink:

/script BuyMerchantItem(2)
/use Relinquished Azerite Chestpiece

The first press will buy the item the second press will unpack it, just spam the button until you’ve run out of currency :slight_smile:

I have a heck of a lot of honor piled up on this character - better get spending and vendoring!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.