20th year, when make new model for pala's and warlock's oldest mounts?

I knew Legion gave class mounts. But still need please make new model
Sorry my forum dont let me link pic. I tried link text

It’s 20 year…
Oldest race as paladin class. Thier skill summon mount still dont update. Like

Alliance:
Human paladin’s horse
h-ttps://www.nerdsquare.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/nerdsquare-classic-paladin-epic-mount-guide-news.jpg
Draenei paladin’s elekk
h-ttps://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/188828-summon-great-exarchs-elekk.jpg

Horde:
Blood elf’s paladin’s horse
h-ttps://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/306092-summon-thalassian-charger.jpg

Warlock all races’s demon horse need new model.
It’s damn 20 year old
h-ttps://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/small/19298.jpg
h-ttps://www.warcrafttavern.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Dreadsteed-of-Xoroth-Warlock-Epic-Mount.jpg

I rememer dwarf paladin’s ram got updated model

1 Like

For paladins there is class mount of Legion

Uh, I dont ask this legion…I said I knew this.

I was talk about ONLY paladin’s old “skill” own summon mount
“Summon Warhorse/Charger”

Same thing. Warlock Felsteed / dreadsteed

Get it?

1 Like

I get it but you might understand that they ll not create another new paladin horse if there is… already a new paladin horse.

If paladin want a modern paladin horse, juste do legion class questline. Make sense

2 Likes

This still nothing upgrade on old mounts. Only new, no upgrade

In fact that’s the same old models for vanilla/bc race mounts so… not only paly/locks

If they do that, the next day there will be dozens of forum posts up complaining about blizz having taken away their old (ugly) mounts, that’s why they no longer update old stuff but instead add new one with which ppl can chose to replace the old.

3 Likes

Eh there are still Glyphs to change the design like with the Travelform of the Druid.

1 Like

I’d be pretty happy if they updated the graphics/texture file quality on my trusty old Dreadsteed so it was better quality visually but i wouldn’t want them to change it’s looks out side of that by adding things to it and such.

That was my original mount and I still remember the long quest chain it to get it. Only reason I use the legion one over it is because of the very outdated textures.

1 Like

the undead horsie looks like something out of the ps1 era :laughing: