WoW Classic Patch 1.13.6 is Here

The patch notes are in our WoW blog .

While the bugfixes listed in the 1.13.6. patch notes are now effective, all of the new content included in today’s patch will become available at 23:00 CET on Thursday, 3 December.

This includes everything except the Argent Dawn questgiver who allows you to complete attunement to Naxxramas in advance. She has been available for the last two weeks in Light’s Hope Chapel.

In case you missed it, here’s an outline of updates we’ve made to the Scourge Invasion event.

We’ll see you facing off against the scourge at 23:00 CET on Thursday!

Argent Dawn Tabard heeeeeeeeere I cooooooooooome! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Same time as every other raid released in Classic. Why is this a surprise to people?

I genuinely don’t remember and having done it before is no excuse, it shoudn’t have been done at all

Can’t say I disagree, but I guess I prepared myself for it in advance. If it was released say around 18:00 or 19:00 in European time it would mean US release during the time when most people are at work.

The original Scourge invasion lasted for 2 days. If I’m reading the patch notes right, this is going to last for 4 WEEKS?

How are players on low population servers meant to manage this? At peak times, there are usually less than 10 players in each zone on my server, and around 20-30 in Stormwind.

Are the scourge just going to outnumber the players and kill all the NPCs too?

This would be cool for a few days but 4 weeks is ridiculous if we can’t go to cities/towns etc.

Source?

I don’t think you are. It’s up to four weeks, duration will depends on player activity.

Consider yourself lucky. My server is way too overcrowded, and I’m expecting more than 10 players farming necrotic runes in each zone even at 3 AM.

Still silly you didn’t release the invasions before Naxx in my opinion.

Why is it silly staying true to vanilla in this case?

• Resolved an issue that caused the Mail recipient auto-complete filter to behave in a frustrating way when attempting to send a mail to someone who shares a similar name with a member of your current guild.

Are you sure you got this “Fix” right? I find it much more annoying now. The game now assumes I want to send mail to guild memebers with short names instead of my own alts with longer names. This was not an issue before the patch. It is especially annoying when you have guild members with character names consisting of just 2 or 3 letters.

For instance, if I have bank alts named Rachel and Richdude, and a guild member named Ri, the game will now suggest Rachel as expected when I enter “R”, but change to “Ri” when I enter “Ri”. Before the patch, the default selection would be Richdude when I entered “Ri”. The old way should also be the preferred selection, since I’m much more likely to send mail to my own alts than guild members.

Edited the post to more clearly illustrate the issue.

Will Blizzard be taking any action towards people exploiting their way under the portal to Naxx, as seen in this clip?

You mean like the action that they didn’t take against people hiding behind the gates of AQ40, or even on top of the gates?

No, I don’t think Blizzard will do anything.

Very “nice” as with all new pach patch download is stuck, again again and again. Wtf? is it so hard to make downloads working? Got all up to date software, conections and internet speeds. Or is it because of EU ? So mad as game time runs out but game patches only after 1± week (and same goes with alll blizzard games). Did all the recomended steps - nothing works. And nobody cares …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.