220 Elemantal/resto shaman looking for an new home

Hey at the moment i am looking for an new home since my old guild pretty much died! I am very social and treat everyone with respect if they respect me ofc! i am 30 years old guy form sweden who love meet new ppl as grow as an guild member and be an better player to improve my main spec. I have play my shaman for like 1 month only since i moved from druid to shaman to main shammy even have my warlock as main alt. My old main was 4/10 mythic my warlock is 3/10 mythic my main alt then.

my shaman is nícosham-kazzak.
my warlock : main alt is Lúcíférfóx-kazzak

u can type to me on discord : Nicosham#8050

sent you a request

Hi Nico,

I’ll leave this here for you to take a look at. We’re currently looking for the Sat team.

Hey ive sent you a friend request on discord for a chat :slight_smile:

Sorry but i have to

Restomental*

Hi Nico,

Hope your well.
Ive added you to Discord for a chat, i can see quite a few guilds have already tried to approach you. If youve already found a guild brilliant, if you not i would like to offer you a great opportunity.

Please do have a look at our recruitment post below, which can fill you with some more information.

Look forward to speak with you soon,
Cheers,
Boody

Hey Nico,

If you are open to server/faction change it sounds like you’d be ideal for us over at Impaired (New 2 Day Raiding Guild - Alliance - Ravencrest). We’re on the look out for a 5th healer with a strong DPS off-spec. We’re 7/10 Mythic Castle Nathria now, starting progress on Sludgefist.

If this sounds like something you are interested in drop Brukerr a message on Discord Brukerr#1325 or Battle.net Brukerr#2705

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Core Elite - Tarren Mill [H] are currently look for ranged dps and healers to complete our Mythic roster :slight_smile: Tier 1 we achieved 10/10HC, 4/10 Mythic and aim to push futher towards Cutting edge. We raid Wed/Sun 19:45-23:00ST and maintain a mature but fun atmosphere.

If this is any interest to you feel free to add me for a chat alpha#2296

Hey i havent found an guild yet sadly

Check it, it might be worth your time

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/tooth-and-fang-draenor-raidingmsocials-recruitment/305031

Hi Nico,

Add me on BNET lets chat then.

Psykick06#2401