226 ilvl rogue LF a raiding guild

Not the greatest logs but at least decent with 6/10M looking for a great community to raid and push mythic+. Not looking for a slot in the main team (if possible of course would love that ) 2nd or 3rd raid group or trialing in the re-clear run would be good enough. Raiding times are open 16:00-24:00 server time. Have room for growing alts for further expansions ( preferably melee ). If raid times are good can bring a lot of different people with also good logs :
Lohurn - Stormscale - Feral Druid
Asperaa - Stormscale - Fire Mage
Paradisemn - Stormscale - Prot Paladin etc…xD

Posted with my alt…my rogue is Ghostxx - Stormscale feel free to check to logs

Would you consider alliance by any chance?
We are a late night guild on Silvermoon, formed back in 2007.
Raid Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time.
Currently 5/10M and working on Artificer.

If we’re of any interest at all add me on bnet: hellykins#2114

hey mate

we would be looking for a rogue :slight_smile: our progress also aligns since we are 6/10

lets have a chat on discord, you can find my contact info in the post above :slight_smile:

Hi Ghost,
If you’d be willing to do a server transfer. You match our progress exactly and you’d be part of the main team. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I can’t help but think that you might be a slight bit too humble regarding your numbers.

[H] Crustacean nation is a newly formed guild made of mythic raiders with the goal of reaching CE in 9.1. We are recruiting dedicated DPS and healers who want to give their best performance Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 ST

We have an exceptional core and want to start with Heroic and clear our way to 10/10 mythic. We would love to have you on board. Feel free to DM me on discord @ KooDoo#3050.

Hey,

Feel free to add me for a chat on Discord - Elfilda #9187. We are looking for DPS and we raid wednesday and thursdays 2100-0000 ST on the Draenor realm if you are willing to transfer

Hey mate!

Are you open to transferring realms/faction. If so we would love to have you be part of our raiding team. Give this a glance and let me know what you think.

Hello There :wave:

We are currently 7/10 Mythic and progressing on Sludge.

Half of the raid team wants to take a break from the game to come back at 9.1 and we are searching for players to keep progressing the raid. We currently have a strong core team that’s really motivated to keep going and we would like to make that happen.

We are looking for:
• performance, know your spec well
• good attitude and willingness to learn
• m+ players
• play for experience and progression, not gear

• Raid nights:
Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST
Sun 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST

Add me on bnet for more: sismisBata#2816