Slay Monstrosities in Torghast’s Twisting Corridors

Slay Monstrosities in Torghast’s Twisting Corridors

Overcome the perils in the Twisting Corridors to earn special rewards wrenched from the treacherous depths of Torghast.

View Full Article

2 Likes

the rewards aren’t worth it blizzard … i rather watch paint dry then run boregast

42 Likes

Im not sure if I could find anything more unpleasant than a torghast clear. Maybe going to the dentist, but not even that sure.

24 Likes

I admit twisting corridors is actually fun.
Did only layer 1 and halfway I already had so many powers it felt like having cheats on, but fun indeed.

1 Like

Placeholder

6 Likes

9 Likes

it is fun but the thing is no reward for layer 1 3 5 7 make it really hard to put effort into to do it.

8 Likes

Rewards? What rewards? Choreghast has any rewards? I dont see the mount being a reward, since there is no way anybody gets me to Choremaw outside of weekly souls quest.

6 Likes

Chorghast and Choremow are you 12?

4 Likes

I’d rather go to the dentist if he dropped soul ash tbh :joy:

12 Likes

the mount is sorta a reward but it’s still less productive then visions of n’zoth

1 Like

Yes, there are rewards, all of them are optional that’s not tied to player power so normally you wouldn’t have to whine about them, but well, what can we expect.

Please don’t insult the 12 year olds with comparing the average forum whiners to them.

6 Likes

oh look its a man who tried to name him self tryhard but just couldn’t how sad …

1 Like

Then don’t do it, mmmkay?

1 Like

Actually I am not 12 anymore and that is the reason I dont have time for this pointless, but mandatory crap.

9 Likes

Then don’t do it. It is a game after all. Personally the Maw is the best zone in SL and one of the best ever in WoW and Torghast as issues but I wish it was still in its pre-nerf state and harder. ChoreMaw etc. make you sound like a petulant child btw and add no weight to anything you say.

Petulant kid? Like why? Because I dislike being cheated after paying for an entertainment? Can I get my wasted money and time refunded? No. Can I do something to make my experience better? No. What left? Spamming forums with thousands of others expressing their dissatisfaction.
The game is a perfect example of lazy design and investing more resources into advertising over a quality content. I dont really care, how it sounds to you, but the vast majority of ppl seems to agree with me, so maybe its you the weird one, who has issues. And if you are so much of an adult to never use catchy nicknames, then I feel pitty for you and your boring life.

13 Likes

Hmm. She can keep Anduin. Even I were able to steamroll this, 18 floors will take too long, my brain will turn into mush. It already does after doing 6 floors!

7 Likes

the tower should be scrapped its a colossal waste of time and ion should be fired

11 Likes

LOL Nope forget it… Torghast is a joke.
its not worth it … a mount yea right i get more out of it banging my head into the wall… is this the only content blizzard can come up with… really poor in the mmo world

5 Likes