Slay Monstrosities in Torghast’s Twisting Corridors

Boring, tedious, untested.

Torghast is garbage.

I don’t know what you were thinking, Blizzard. It’s a pile of you know what.

5 Likes

Well that article was … interesting I guess.

Nothing in there really encouraged me to want to do torghast more than I absolutely have too for storyline elements. The rewards are negligible and any fun elements in SL seem to be hot-fixed every so often to be reduced even more.

2 Likes

As regards this, there are still some naïve players like myself who see WOW as a game to play for having fun in (crazy huh). There is absolutely no reason why torghast couldn’t have been designed to give more than it does. Even with cosmetic mogs, toys etc as other people have said. That wouldn’t unbalance the world gameplay.

Who is trolling who now :). But thanks for the voice of reason.

1 Like

Nothing about this is mandatory though like literally nothing

1 Like

Cute. Playing the game isnt mandatory too, right?

4 Likes

That is correct. There is an off button. Your post has nothing constructive either so there is also a trash can you can throw it into

1 Like

My post is simply a general summary of ppl’s issues with this game. I dont feel like typing a wall of constructive text over and over again, since its repeated thousand times every day. On the other hand, your post is pure trash spam, crying about somebody else’s crying. What a smartass hero you are. How about not replying at all then?

4 Likes

" success will come to those armed to the teeth"

A nice way of saying dont bother unless you raid or do rated pvp, Yet another peice of content denied to the casual player.

This is a blatent attempt again to try and force casuals into there crappy raiding and arena. listen blizzard your pvp is a broken mess and the community is more toxic than a cobra.

Give the casuals some love or you will have to bribe people with more than a backpack to sub for 6 months and not play.

5 Likes

Alot of unreasonable hate on this forum…

Fact is the twisting corridors only has to be completed if you so wish - unlike standard torghats for soul ash.

Second - not every element of an MMO is going to be fun for everyone and expecting it to be so is unrealistic. - on a personal note i think torghast is incredly fun with friends to break away from Mythic running.

Third - Blizzard this one is for you. Torghast although fun, it still needs alot of love and although im sure you have plans for it i think the player base needs to hear more of said plans.
As for the general rewards they are pretty crappy and dont offer replayability; you could have random transmog drops legacy style; ANIMA for example as this is in short supply unless you do every single WQ in the world; rare legacy mount drops…

In short you have plenty of ingame resources that go unseen since they are locked behind old content only so why not add it to the new one.

Best regards to all and please be more contructive.

5 Likes

Please remove ALL weekly delays from Bolvar questline. I just want to do Twisting Corridors on my new DH and not my main (a hunter). Because hunter powers are just boring.

How is twisting corridors mandatory?

A mount to ride in the maw? From two sources now?? That’s nice.

not just boring, most of them are totaly usless

1 Like

Maw mount, which saves a metric ton of times if you try to get sockets for your gear.

This has already been fixed.

So in order to do it i must have a freeday.
And after all 18 floors my brain will become mish mash and that will be the content for the day.
I can’t wait when they put 30 floors to beat Sylvannas or 50 to kill the jailer.

1 Like

Are you sure this is not just one of N’Zoth horrific Visions?
I mean its pretty insane…

Are you sure you are literate?

“Some” of the delay is removed. So with my DH, I get to Jaina and I get no follow-up.

You don’t like it… you don’t do it… simple. It’s SO stupid to whine about something NOBODY is forcing you to do.