Arena World Championship: Shadowlands 2021 Season 1 Begins!

Arena World Championship: Shadowlands 2021 Season 1 Begins!

The Arena World Championship: Shadowlands Season 1 Cups begin this Friday, January 15 at 18:00 UTC!

View Full Article

5 Likes

So hyped to see 100% of the teams running Hpal in their comp Pog balance team

9 Likes

Don’t forget our friends that seem to be S+ in whatever they do, even botting!

https://imgur.com/hl4ytkh

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see how balanced this is and how different the comps are. I’m sure NF wont be the covenant of choice for all druids and DH (not that you will even see a DH). Going to be totally fine, diverse and balanced. No issues with convoke, The egg, paladins healing, rogues 1 button macros, warriors none of that.

2 Likes

Great so a handfull of the same classes. How about a buff for some of the worse preforming classes in pvp like i don’t know Unholy/Frost DK, Resto Druid, DH, MW Monk,

2 Likes

Or resto shamans that never oom.

1 Like

I really hope nobody watches it, numbers hit an all time low and maybe then blizzard will consider actually listening to the community about the changes that need to happen in pvp ASAP instead of waiting month++ for a tournament nobody watches.

11 Likes

this is going to be an absolute sh*tshow

14 Likes

all i can say is
this wont end well xd

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see end of it so that we can have our Fire Mage-WW-Boomy nerfs.

Arena tournament will be under shadow of imbalance, it would be better if you balanced classes before arena tournament so that we could enjoy watching instead of being eager to see end of it for nerfs.

2 Likes

nice, pvp clown fiesta with $$$ included incoming.

4 Likes

“Well, would anyone at home have guessed that Boomkin and Ret paladin paired so well together? Hah! Anyway, let’s crown our new champions!
But to be fair, that prot paladin team played super well and they do deserve their spot on the podium as well!”

this game needs separate balancing for pvp and pve. needed that for a long time.

4 Likes

How many havoc DH??

Big props to Blizzard. They obviously have an incredible amount of guts if they’re willing to display the unbalanced garbage state of pvp in an official showcase.

Can’t wait to see which paladin is going to win!

7 Likes

Welp, I guess this means that all the people that are moaning about pvp are just bad players.

If blizzard does championship stuff like this, then it must mean that pvp is all about skill :sunglasses:

Anyone else just want this crap to be over this so we might see some tuning ? Never in my time playing wow have i seen arena so unplayable.

4 Likes

A lot of players want class tuning in PvE and PvP. But seems like they just don’t care. MDI and AWC shows are going, 0 tuning during the end. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So… 5-6 specs playing hot potato with each other?

Not sure why this isn’t shown on twitch. I opened it up yesterday, saw nothing on and it didn’t occur to me to go to youtube.

Kinda hope it has bad viewership, pvp is more of a joke than usual currently.

1 Like