AWC 2021 Gets Cracking Today

They ignore us and design the game around PvE then they see what happens.

People are furious about spell designs because spells like Convoke have no place in any PvP game. 100% sure they will try to “balance” this crap. It’s not doable 100% because this spell is just badly designed and there is nothing to balance.

yeah, besides almost every “cast” is holy power or uninteruptable, there could be something you can kick from time to time

resto needs some healing buffs, but along that some mobility nerf, rdruids don’t need any mc bugs to jump all over the arena

Nerf palas all 3 specs

2 Likes

Resto Druid healing is fine - but Druids always struggled with healing burst. They are also hard countered by Priests that are popular - not only Thoughtsteal but purge spam thanks to Clear Mind conduit. Necrolord covenant covers purging a bit because Adaptive Swarm has 3 stacks but there is no punishment for spam purging at all or any protection. Lifebloom exploding for 2k is a joke. And due to this purging R Druids are very weak in terms of mana.

R Shaman needs mana regen nerf as well - no doubt but a buff to throughput.

About instant healing from H Pala I agree.

2 Likes

I do agree with Brodanyo on this:

• Rdruid healing is still on the low end but feels a lot better than 15 ilvl ago. The dispell protection is a bigger deal now.

• Can deal with Rshaman dishing out fat heals! But going oom should be a factor that kicks in somewhat earlier.

• Pala are definetly problematic: instant healing and little mana usage should be addressed

• Priest mana was such a component in this AWC and we cannot say that going oom early with them is a ‘get good’ problem. Is their weakness and should stay like that. I feel tho that if mana regen/usage nerfs of other classes would be not enough it would deserve a look.

-MW monks, well…let’s light a candle for them.

Join me watching live here:

Was definitely entertaining watching “Paladin of Priestcraft”, thanks blizz very cool.

So much disc in AWC i agree :frowning:

what majority watching this think about fire mage

meanwhile holy priest/ Resto druid

Are you really just going to ignore all of it?

Not a single MW or Rdruid in the entire tournament btw

Ret stupid off healing is main star of awc

Warrior stupid infinite peels is the main star of that team.

1 Like

Warriors tankinest and team support, rets healing, fae seed, FMage combustion, WW legendary + Zuen - thats 1-st target on nerf tho. Poor RMx got foflstomped so hard, and btw last time when WW was instead of rogue in tournament he was nerfed so hard in Legion.

1 Like

fix your game

Thanks god the “noonecares” AWC crap is over. No more execuses, can we get a class balance patch now?

Holy Priest isn’t actually that bad it just needs proper legendary (or two) and conduits. Then it’s quite solid.

Last time WW was instead of Rogue was BfA S4 btw and it didn’t get nerfed for it.

1 Like

Rogue problem is everyone playing Orc or Human and some players vs Rogues use Sephuz and things like that Prot legendary. It’s hard to make a proper setup while Rogue is very squishy. That conduit allowing to stealth with dots is disgusting though.

i am cracked after having to scroll through 10h of garbage games that always included palas and fire mages with those nice 60% damp games.
Classes do 0 dmg then pop one cd to almost insta delete someone so they can react with some immunity of pala / mage.
much fun much wow

brain gets cracking by watching this
next clown fiesta is MDI with triple hunter or double hunter rogue or what a suprise FIRE MAGE again.
great balance seeing always the same crap from game to game in both your joke tournaments

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.