Class Tuning Underway -- 3 February

Sun King’s Salvation exists, that’s the hpriest fight, chu talking about, resto druids are good, mistweavers are meh, but they’ve been meh for 7 years.

1 Like

he has a shatter pepocry

Why would you buff Warriors?! Now 2v2s will be even worse.

Frost DK needed a dmg buff though you guys should revert death strike nerf otherwise the whole class will still be dead.

6 Likes

Meanwhile Mistweaver PvP is dead, gone, buried. As are Holy Priests, for the most part.

Please don’t forget the players who don’t main dps specs! 40% of dungeon roles aren’t dps, we definitely exist!

14 Likes

That Arms buff is just disgusting.

4 Likes

We’ve decided to additionally change:

• Warlock
    • Destruction
      • All damage abilities increased by 5%.

And this is now added to the OP here.

2 Likes

“It’s only beta, why give feedback on what’s bad?”
“WTF why is everything bad, did no-one give any feedback?”

I kid, of course. Beta feedback sadly isn’t listened to nearly enough, and sadly it’s been that way for a while

5 Likes

Very good news!

Buffing classes that are underperforming is better than nerf the ones performing good.

Congratulations for all your work,this expac is a blast so far!

Blizzard when they buff classes that don’t need buffs

Warriors are reking arena at the moment and you buff them?

Lazy work Blizzard. “Decrease by %, increase by %”

You won’t even notice most of these changes so they’re all pointless.

5 Likes

The PvP community will meme this badboy :rofl:

(I guess it’s for PvE though)

Although tbf it’s nice to see some of the underperforming specs being buffed rather than loads of nerfs to top performers?

3 Likes

Man they’ve got to be kidding…

4 Likes

Revert Death Strike nerf for Death Knights already!

5 Likes

So they should be. Fury has always been a PvE spec, Arms has always been PvP.

2 Likes

I mean, a 10% buff to all forms of energy regen would probably give a similar DPS increase, but with a significant improvement to playability.

That’s what’s really needed. Even if it’s just to one ability/function, finding out what makes the specs underperform and buffing that, not just a flat damage increase outside of the rare “Just undertuned” specs. But then if they’re just undertuned, why not just plain buff them instead the baby steps like this

4 Likes

these class tunings are a joke

8 Likes

Since i cant post a link to show you , you can go check wowprogress and type Koftisdh and see that i am not lying. I am rank1-2 dh in simdps in europe. So i guess , you could say i worked a LOT for this char (+the luck getting phial from vault :stuck_out_tongue: ). The OTHER thing u can see on the site , is even though i am rank1-2, i am in all dps 2000+ LOL. I know simdps is not the best way to compare classes, BUT STILL its shows that HAVOC DH DOESNT need only 3%. We were the most fun class to play and now , we cant raid, we cant pvp arena, and we cant m+ as havoc and WE HAVE TO PLAY TANK in order to get to group for m+. Already many dh’s are switching to another melees( ww for example) . Bring back the glory of this class, before it gets ruined or its needed only for the -5% debuff like now. PLZ read this and pop more buffs to this class

5 Likes

Thanks god, I was about to try to decide if you guys forgot Destro exists even.

Will demo be receiving a 3% or a 5% buff or will that take a further few weeks to decide?

1 Like

Don’t worry! We’ll get the full release during 9.3.7

2 Likes