Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

If tBC will be a thing, will you be adding TCG mounts too? Or will you add TCG mounts from retail to tBC? Like if i have spectral tiger on my retail character i will recieve spectral tiger on my tbc character? thank you

Can we please create level 58 characters for TBC, I’ve already tried the original classic experience and don’t want to spend months levelling there to play TBC

Will there be paid faction change for TBC?

1 Like

Is there any chance that the aoe cap will be removed from the game? Being limited is not fun, especially when its kinda half implemented and some specs are totally unaffected by it, which makes them the obvious choice for m+ content over others.

Can the droprate of the Spirits needed in the Ardenweald Queens Conservators be increasted? I get calalyst all the time from WQ, Rares and regular daily play - have now +90 catalysts in bag and only 1 spirit :confused:

will u remove the Rating req. for PvP Elite Items like in WoD, Cata or Pandaria? This is, what the PvP Community is waiting for.

Will reputations / mounts be linked to the account in TBC?

What are the plans for Allied Races customization and when do you think it will happen?

1 Like
  1. Why is everything so grindy? Lot’s of world quest are not worth the the anima it yields, and it takes a lot more time to finish then it used to in BFA, which just feels like artificially prolonging the game time and just decreasing my motivation to even do something. (2% - 3% per elite is really sad) Anima conductor quests are the same. Doing daily for 30 min to get 50 anima for that does not sound fair at all.

2. Why doesn’t Torghast yield anything fun? (Some legendary crafting mats, or anima) The mechanics are really cool, but again it’s so not worthy spending the time in it if you already have the legendaries you want.
    Also the fact the progress is not saved (at least per floor) is really bad. You spend 2 hours in twisting corridors and then you need to leave for some reason and that’s 2 hours wasted.

3. The anima gain is just so slow. Considering everything really cost anima have you cosidered tuning it somehow? (and switching convenant was devastating in this regard)

4. Why did you remove flight master whistle? (again, feels like prolonging the game time artificially)

5. decreasing the M+ drop feels really bad too. Spending an hour in dungeon to just get 1 item per 5 people, that is really demotivating. It’s worse than the raid, where you get at least 1 item per 5 people per boss.

When will we see real balance both in pve and pvp?

Will Nightborne ever get new appearance customizations? They currently have less options than any other race.

1 Like

As a roleplayer I greatly appreciate the low cooldown on the Fae Harp toy, but there are some old toys that could do well with a cooldown reduction, such as the Magic Pet Mirror, that can be useful for roleplaying. Could old toys like this receive such a buff?

1 Like

Will we get fresh TBC realms, where everyone starts at level 1?

1 Like

Are we ever going to get BIG cloaks, as Arthas, Maiev, Kael’thas are wearing? It has been long enough with these underwhelming capes we are wearing.

1 Like

Are we going to have WoW Classic FRESH realms?

Hey there, I’ve been bugging my head with the idea of introducing a “gold cap” or a “material cap” something, that would limit the massive amounts of gold and resources people have been collecting for the preparation of TBC Classic. Will there be an implementation of that in some way to balance out the economy in the start of the expansion?

It is Possible to get 10 Man Mythic Raids back ? like MoP

Its rly Hard to geather 20 ppl for mythic Raid.

Would be nice if you cut consider this option, I personaly think with 10 man Mythic Raid. more ppl would Raid on this difficulti and enjoy a lot the game. :slight_smile:

Please click here to ask your question in our new thread–