24th in DPS RANKING

MM has pretty good representation at 20+. Is Hunter the best, no, but it’s by no means bad …

You only did 7k with 237 ilvl o.o
I nearly did that at 213 …

1 Like

solid middle of a pack for hunters then

not bad not amazing

probably very few hunters have legendaries and quiver from sylvanas . only when people will have it any logs will be worth anything

I am happy right now when doing heroic raid i am top 5 dps non-stop in some dungeons i do more overall damage than ele/moonkin/dh/boomking when playing with this stupid aoe cap.

1 Like

Don’t use websites to determine stuff. They are all 100% wrong. I play disc and sometimes run shadow, but got beat by huge margin by shadow priest who is 20 ilvl lower then me.

Point in this game is if you know or if you don’t know to play your spec. Websites are designed by meta players who choose classes based on if it’s OP this expansion or not. True and skilled players play with specs they love and squeeze the max out of it regardless in which spot their spec currently is.

When I play my SV hunter in M+ I have sometimes issues in single target fights , but in AOE, 1 out of 10 pulls I finish in second spot. At the end I’m top dps 2 out 10 times depends on dungeon. When I play MM or BM I doubt I could keep up with same geared players. Simply cause I’m not good at that spec.

Take in account I never played some really high key with meta players in group. So my statement is no valid for everyone POV

youtubers ranked MM hunters to A tier last week …

Ah yes, the very scientific youtube tierlist

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.