24th in DPS RANKING

Well i just check few websites about 9.1 dps ranking and i saw this

noxxic. com/ wow/ dps-rankings

I dont know if this ranking is correct or not but last place is realy bad place

I am not asking for much but when i open details after boss fight

I see kill command non-crit 1.9k in 224ilvl when playing with 2 pets

my pets auto attack hits 1500 dam in ilvl 200

1 Like

Regardless of how hunter is performing please do yourself a favour and never use noxxic as a source for anything. It’s a terribly source of information that’s pretty much always wrong.

3 Likes

Hunters are gods in m+ right know. In MDI after the buffs huntards are surly a save spot

That source was base of warcraftlogs

Okay but noxxic is still an awful website.

1 Like

Don’t look too bad to me…
Last week of mythic raid:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/28#sample=7
Last week of mythic+
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/25#sample=7

in one surv is bottom the other bm is 3rd from buttom so they terrible i say buff hunters addunal 30% base damage.

Yes survival is still bad in raid but mostly for different reasons.
It’s not exactly bad per se,. It compared to current top tier melee’s (there are many) it’s not worth a pick at all.

BM beeing pretty bad in mythic + is annoying but it’s once again a BM problem not hunter as a whole.

Last week as tyrannical and BM with sustained damage barely does anything before burst specs delete the packs.

Hunters are not gods in m+ dude. Look at the logs hunters are either ok or bad…

there are some good websites with hunter guides if you need some help :slight_smile:

i dont need help i dont play this game but there is no point lying by saying hunter is god tier in m+ when they clearly are not

So you don’t play the game… Well I guess you don’t know about hunter dmg at all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

are you blind or stupid. Its not about what you or i have seen. Its about the entire playerbase. That is why you use warcraft logs you muppet. You cant make a claim that all hunters are OP because you saw one do alot of damage. Just look at the logs you donkey and maybe you will change your mind. Also do you even play the game? you are level 10 mate. Post on your main.

Right now with this new shards buff and this new NF lego from 48 renown damage is way better in dungons i did +14 mist with ELE and arcane mage and i did way to much damage

imgurDOTcom/a/zlfNtWg

Please watch you mouth :kissing_heart:. This topic is outdated. I got my hunter already to 236. Was fun and I’m joining in every dungeon where insane damage is need when asked. Concentrating on some other alts right now. But from all the classes I played it’s really easy to get good numbers by not pressing too much btns. I don’t know why you are underperforming but here are a lot of hunters that are eager to help you :slight_smile:

hmmm not to sure but i might be underperforming at m+ because i dont play it. :slight_smile: but thats just a guess.

Even that would not save Bm, Its currently this week the third worst preforming spec on warcraft logs

I guess hunter is a hard spec to play when I read all the comments about not being able to make dmg some players must really not know how to play hunter :sweat_smile:

i suspect the topic is mostly about BM and not hunter in general