The Burning Crusade Classic Beta Has Begun!

The Burning Crusade Classic Beta Has Begun!

The Burning Crusade Classic beta test has begun! Over the course of the test, we’ll be inviting opt-in beta testers, community veterans, press, fansites, and friends and family to check out the upcoming classic expansion and give us feedback.

View Full Article

10 Likes

I would like to report thousands of bots after beta testing Wow classic for 2 years!

26 Likes

Does this mean that 9.1 will come in August?

Don’t worry in TBC will be insta 60 lvl, multi-botters says hi!

1 Like

Whats a community veteran?

3 Likes

58 and one off boost which you need to paye for .

One boost free? Amazing new for multi-botters. So they need just buy sub?

3 Likes

Don’t forget the dreadful store.

Ah that day 1 store mount? Tho it will give with 6 month sub pack.

You killed this expansion before beta with that Store Mount…

6 Likes

No one boost per account and paid for

1 Like

I have opened and closed my launcher so many times this evening hoping it would pop up but nothing :laughing:

6 Likes

Imagine actually thinking this.

4 Likes

If you are not a streamer or if you don’t know a streamer that can give you an access, no beta for you. Enjoy. This is disgusting, like always.

18 Likes

People play classic WoW for a reason, we hate pay to win.

2 Likes

It’s random , it’s an OPT in what’s so hard to get it ?
Ofc they will invite streamers and " friends " so they get a good review .

How TF is a random store mount pay2win XD

3 Likes

I hope if that is really a store mount or a “deluxe” version, that players will take it upon themselves to blacklist and gank these players who buy mounts as much as possible.

8 Likes

Because this is not retail, in classic you don’t have thousand mounts. You barely have 20, which are mostly reskins.

You would look at person with Ashes and be like “WoW!” because everyone is on a horse or a gryphon. It would mean something to have a different mount.
It’s hard to even get riding in classic and a mount, it takes work.

Leveling to 60lvl is HARD in classic, if you are a casual leveling with questing/doing dungeons, but now with the boost everyone can be 60lvl.

I wonder why haven’t they added 60lvl boost back then so “friends can play with each other” 'cause they weren’t disgustingly greedy as they are now.

6 Likes

This, if you don’t fix the bots the xpac will be worthless. You left BRD infested by bots for 2 years and did nothing!!!

2 Likes