Welcome to The Great Push!

Welcome to The Great Push!

We’re thrilled to announce details on our first competitive dungeon one-off tournament of the year. Welcome to The Great Push, coming May 28-30!

View Full Article

6 Likes

does this indicate there will also be a great shove? :smile:

12 Likes

I will remember this date in case I will have sleeplessness I need to cure.

23 Likes

POOOOOESH!!!

YOu can do it!!!

yawn
/10char

6 Likes

No thank you.
I’d rather see a greater push for in-game content. :>

33 Likes

How unimaginative.

How about you fix the MDI rules and format a little so it gets more viewers than a C-rate twitch streamer levelling pets?

6 Likes

So basically watching the same MDI teams then?

2 Likes

OMEGALUL. Let’s deplete some keys

Great more competitive stuff…

22 Likes

Nah, the best live key push group doesn’t even do MDI.

2 Likes

Watching the same people, stack the same classes, abusing the same mechanics. Super excited can’t wait!

17 Likes

Thats actually not at all how high key pushing works, but you do you.

2 Likes

DH, RSHAMAN, BALANCE DRUID, FIRE MAGE, [HUNTER? ROGUE] , Let’s enjoy pepega class balance again. It doesnt matter if you have skills or not, your class just pumps. Pog

3 Likes

You meant hpala instead of rshaman, right?

1 Like

Can you please get E-Sports out of WOW? Thank you

26 Likes

$ 20k prize pool

Guys, guys, you are multibillionaire gaming company whose CEO gets $ 200mln paychecks.
Dont you think you look like clowns thinking such a joke prize pools gonna make this tournament attractive for players?
What is it with you not understanding that WoW and MDI and Great Push 'WORK - REWARD" ratio is TERRIBLE?
Random guy can earn more for couple days playing unofficial(!) tournaments in other games.
Enjoy your 10k viewers in expense of WoW being good.

5 Likes

That’s a wonderful idea.

For god sake give us some news about 9.1 share some thoughts about your content even if it’s crap right now because of homeoffice etc. Maybe the community can help you with some ideas!!! But these competitions are lame as hell

9 Likes