Welcome to The Great Push!

Oh look, yet another reason not to push out mid-season balance patches.

lfr raider with 200 io finds it boring, how shocking

6 Likes

The least wanted thing by the community…its staggering…

6 Likes

HEy, people love nascar too…
Personally, would rather watch the paint dry than cars doing the Nth same round, but taste are different
So must be out some people who enjoy watching this great push
Well a great push from a cliff could be interesting, I admit… but this?
But as I said, tastes

1 Like

Well, I see this as a conformation that raider.io score would be officially integrated in the game.

2 Likes

I am really glad to see that our money is being well spent! More content, customization and tuning!

Oh wait that’s more e-sport stuff that no one watches…

13 Likes

:yawning_face:

When your content patches take so much time you can sneak in an extra E-Sports event in the same season, nois mate.

Really, how boring. Literally no special rules, no fun ideas, just “push as high as you can”? We can see that every day on RIO. Many top M+ players stream already.

7 Likes

Blizzard’s infatuation with E-sports has ruined a lot of its games, for both casuals and hardcore players.

15 Likes

The push for esports in wow is comical, there’s barely 1/10th of viewers of a single popular streamer, if even that

Blizzard should take inspiration from the HotS team, once the E-sports support dropped and devs were able to go as wild as they would we saw levels of communication that are unprecedented, HotS went on to become 10x times more enjoyable, however since the drop of E-sports meant taking apart most of the dev team the game died down after gaining a surge of popularity.

To this date, HotS is an extremely enjoyable game, super casual friendly and even fun for people that love to be competitive.

And the devs communication with the player base was super wholesome and enjoyable, to the point where they reworked an entire hero just for a meme.

And this is HotS, a game that is considered a failure by blizzard, and a game that came late to a solidfied / set in stone / dying genre.

Think about how wild and fun WoW would be if the devs were actually able to go as wild without having E-sports fill their minds and restricting them.

Fun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> balance.

7 Likes

Blizz simply don’t want to face and accept the truth: WoW is not E-sport material
Could be, with lot of work but in its current state?
Its like a whale that washed up on shore
Gasping for air, suffering
Eventually someone drags it back to the sea
They try to make it an E-sport so hard it is embarrasing…

2 Likes

No it couldn’t be, not without making the classes basically the same

See, there is a way!
Of course, then it wouldn’t be WoW anyomre
But hey, would be an E-sport material!

This is a much better idea than what you’re currently doing. I’ll definitely have a look.

1 Like

BTW, full prize pool for this is 20.000 $ (Split between everyone).

Which means our Bobby won it 10.000 times to get to his amount :smiley:

20k for something that nobody watches, sounds plentiful.

Why would you if you earn more money a year by working in McDonalds.

Some comparisons:

The PUBG Global Invitational.S 2021 has a prizepool of $7,068,071.00.

Rainbow Six Siege has a prizepool of $3,000,000.

World of Tanks(!) had a prizepool of $300.000 in 2017.

Like…$20.000 isn’t even worth the effort. If this would be some kind of casual-tournament I would understand the small pool, but we all know who will compete in this one.

2 Likes

Players should pay in some money? Those amounts are just embarrassing for multi billion company. Give to the champions basket of fruits and box of chocolate maybe?

1 Like

Meh, MDI players probably make more in a week from streaming anyway.

1 Like