Enhance Your Burning Crusade Classic Experience with the Dark Portal Pass and Deluxe Edition

Enhance Your Burning Crusade Classic Experience with the Dark Portal Pass and Deluxe Edition

World of Warcraft®: Burning Crusade Classic™ is just around the corner. Get the Dark Portal Pass and Deluxe Edition starting on May 19.

View Full Article

7 Likes

A mount for retail in tbc classic is a pure money grab. you should feel ashamed of yourself.

118 Likes

3 Likes

So in the end it’s a paid level boost with extra steps

32 Likes

Blizzard…You are making it really hard for me to support you, as a player who buys 6 months subscription, Blizzcon pass, other pets and mounts from the store…

I honestly feel bad I feel like I was just feeding your greed, you have no boundaries, you don’t know when to stop, and the game just feels worse and worse…

I don’t know why I supported you over the years… :slightly_frowning_face:

68 Likes

I miss the dislike button right now

91 Likes

And sadly one can’t flag blueposts for trolling because that’s what I think it is

50 Likes

For retail it’s just the mount and the 30 days game time.

For TBC Classic there’s the extra toys, but the whole collection meta-game doesn’t really exist in TBC, so I’m not sure if the allure is that big unless you really fancy a visually distinct hearthstone or mount.

At least personally it seems like an easy offer to skip out on, and I usually don’t hesitate to throw money at Blizzard.

2 Likes

This is going to be fun. :popcorn:

No seriously, Classic should stay Classic. And this is just the beginning, more of this will come for sure.

16 Likes

Because youre the customer, consumer, and it was naive to think that Blizzard is at your side.

4 Likes

You forgot the included boost to 58.

Adding microtransactions to classic when people started playing classic partially because they did not like microtransactions is a 1iq play.

But obviously u dont care since this shameless move makes u money :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

I reckon’ if you only want that, then you just buy The Dark Portal Pass without all the extra fuzz for extra money.

I probably would.

is this a joke?

29 Likes

I still think it should be included baseline since TBC classic is there to relive the TBC time. Not the Classic (even if tbc altered) leveling experience to 58 despite people wanting to relive TBC. Different matter for Draenei or Belfs but they arent included to begin with.

It’s gonna be a bit funny when you see these mounts everywhere in TBC

8 Likes

I’ve seen the community argue for and against how to approach this whole topic of forced leveling contra purchasable boost and I’m not going to stick my hand into that beehive. :joy:

Blizzard have decided anyway, for good and bad. :yum:

Pricing:-

2 Likes

Dark Portal Pass (Character Boost) - 40 euros

Deluxe Edition (Classic Mount, Pet, Toys, and a Retail Mount) - 70 euros

I’m beyond disgusted right now…

43 Likes

I can’t believe those are the prices for the same game that we played 12 years ago.

26 Likes