Enhance Your Burning Crusade Classic Experience with the Dark Portal Pass and Deluxe Edition

omg, $70 for a mount. these people have lost their minds.

37 Likes

I’m not really planning on playing TBC Classic since I did it the first time round. But I am tempted to purchase the deluxe edition for the mount (especially since my game time will have run out by then).

If it comes at a reasonable price (£35 MAX), I’ll happily spend a bit of Wow Gold. If it’s anymore, then definitely not.

2 Likes

The whole thing stinks, mixing TBC with retail mounts is a new low for Blizzard. They are not even trying to hide their scummy practices anymore.

22 Likes

I guess they have run out of employees to fire so need to make the bottom line however they can. There doesn’t appear to be a new low they can sink to.

15 Likes

Wow, that’s greedy as hell.

Now I understand why bobby accepted the pay cut, he’s planning to make it back through this way :joy:

11 Likes

in some months time

‘‘More than half of the Burning Crusade Classic players used a paid character boost than go through the authentic manual leveling process.’’

I just know they will say something like this in some months time now!

4 Likes

The games free and this is optional, i don’t see the issue here at all.
I’m the first to criticize them for money grabbing via store mounts and 6-month sub perks but how is this not just like a deluxe edition for any other expansion?

This is coming with content.

3 Likes

As if it was a triple A game.

They’re pushing it to the limit, and then some.

7 Likes

I’m mad we don’t get the HS toy on retail :rage:

2 Likes

I know it is a meme, but we the gamers need to rise up against this (it will never happen) but when EA backed down with Star Wars. We need to make this and the pricing so toxic to Blizzard they have to re-think. As I said it will never happen though

5 Likes

I wish i cared about this classic servers.

I’m talking with my friends, and there is no way I’m buying anything ever from Blizzard again, like subscription, mounts, toys and pets.

I’m not spending my real life money on that, if I want something I will just sue my gold, I’m not using my credit card for them ever again.

4 Likes

My wallet won’t mind. :yum:
But yeah, I would kind of have liked it as well. It would have been fitting for a Warlock or Demon Hunter in particular.
It is an old toy from the WoW TCG though, so it is possible to get the code from eBay for…~$900. :joy:

Your greed knows no boundaries, shame on you.

10 Likes

BMAH too! I guess that’s kinda why they don’t wanna give it to retail

1 Like

Also a month of game time which is £10 take off the price anyways for people paying.

Just because it’s old doesn’t mean it didn’t require money, time, and work.
You understand the game is free correct?

1 Like

whoa no comment

4 Likes

And the money they received. 12 years ago.

11 Likes

Yeah, hard pass on that.

3 Likes

What are you talking about you need to pay 13 euros every month, how on Earth is this free?

22 Likes