Gentlemen, start your engines

Hope we all get to ride the rocket this year :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: Good luck

9 Likes

2 Likes

For several years iā€™m the proud owner of the rocket, love it. Good luck to all of you!

2 Likes

Gave up on mindless alt running for the mount which has 0.00000000000001% drop rate(donā€™t care about about the ā€œofficialā€ droprate. You need to multiply it with my ā€œgood luckā€ coefficient :smiley: )

Must. Not. Get. Banned. :zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Come now, stop exagerating. Its actually has a 1 in 3333 chance of dropping or 0.03 to be accurate. I understand the headless horseman got it last yearā€¦ by mistake.

I gave up tbh. Canā€™t even manage to get the HH mount despite playing since the first year. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s rarity only makes it all the more appealling. I know there is little chance of me getting it but I will still go through with all the chars I can. Itā€™s a lot less this year and Iā€™ll only get 23 goes a day.

1 Like

Well the year they made it available to low levels, i had a full raf account of characters and did nothing but queue for the full event and still didnā€™t get it.

By the end i was more annoyed that i didnā€™t get the heartbreaker toy, for some strange reason.

Goodluck everyone anyway!

2 Likes

Only level 110 and above are eligible. Lower levels can take part but not get the mount. Last year the threshold was level 98.

Think it was the year before when i did the low levels, whenever the first change was anyway.

This year i have about 10 characters iā€™ll do it on, its too time consuming to do more as the event goes on.

1 Like

The very first year they lowered it to any char that could queue I did 50 tries a day :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah same. I kept meeting some guy with an announcer addon for kills and his was in the thousands, i still wonder if he ever got it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I find those addons that keep track so depressing. I donā€™t want to know how many tries. Iā€™m just gonna blindly hope every time xD

1 Like

Good luck everyone! This is the one world event mount I still donā€™t have so Iā€™m right there with you.

Iā€™ll update you on my ā€œNo Big Love Rocket Clubā€ membership status at the end of the event.

12 Likes

Iā€™ve just hit the ā€˜too many instancesā€™ wall :frowning:

2 Likes

Bit silly how you still get the necklaces. I could have used them on a few of my pre-110s. Post-110 theyā€™re useless.

Same with TW, you get stuff for slots that are either neck/azerite xD

1 Like

LOL, I thought you meant the re-release of crash team racing (CTR)ā€¦ I am disappointed :frowning:

GRMBL Not even a day in and people are already camping at the door and leaving the moment they got their loot.

I really can feel the love with this event. :expressionless: