Burning Crusade Classic: The Story So Far

Burning Crusade Classic: The Story So Far

Prepare to re-enter the Dark Portal by brushing up on the major events of the Warcraft story that led to Azeroth’s armies step foot (or hoof!) into Outland.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Reported for spam!

5 Likes

Hey guys please delay because I’m not prepared.

3 Likes

Repeat from all other characters

Very long post im not prepared for it

Thanks for refreshing my memory, sitting on the can longer than I thought tho.

2 Likes

Not ready yet can you delay?

2 Likes

Give more honor! Its trash at the moment

Why are we fighting Illidan? He doesnt look like a threat to us.

Prepare for massive lagg !!! you mean…

It’s a precaution. We’re going to put him into storage just in case we need a fel infused nelf to combat an invasion of the burning legion summoned by an orc warlock from an alternate timeline.

Seems unlikely, I know, but you can never be too prepared and currently we’re not.

More seriously, it seems like the lawful evil alliance are focused on justice for a convicted criminal at the expense of seeing the bigger picture. The noble forsaken are there to claim illlidan’s powerful weapons for ourselves in preparation for a strike against arthus (did you think we had forgotten?). The rest of the Horde? Who knows. Thrall has always been an alliance lapdog.

The Story So Far: Epic Fail.

I like the extreme shortcuts used in the article.

Game of Thrones - The Story So Far: Politics happened, some princess got dragons and used them to gain advantage in politics, and some blue-eyed dead started to walk and threaten the Wall.

1 Like

I like that:)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.