[UPDATED JULY 25] Prepare for Lift Off: Get Ready for Flying in Chains of Domination

[UPDATED JULY 25] Prepare for Lift Off: Get Ready for Flying in Chains of Domination

Read on to see what you can do right now so you can get into the air in Chains of Domination.

View Full Article

6 Likes

So, when we getting 9.1?

20 Likes

This person asks the correct question.

12 Likes

Tedious reputation grind was a “challenge”? :thinking:

12 Likes

it’s the same thing now …instead of doing reputation you will do boring and annoying story Q to cap renown :smiley:

2 Likes

To be fair. Although if you were playing along with the Game, Pathfinder was something that kind of just happened.

But as someone who missed Legion and WoD, jumping through all the hoops required for Pathfinder for those expacs was horrible.

7 Likes

WoD felt painful. Legion was great, but then everything about Legion was. BfA was dreadful because the whole expac was, apart from Mechagon n Nazjatar.

2 Likes

Give us a date!!!

10 Likes

Yeah, baby! I’ll be a furry riding a corpsefly, or as it’s commonly known, a plague on steroids.

1 Like

edited post

blizzard pls give us more patch after that don’t stop to train

45? I thought it was at 80, good news!

Baited by title…

Still no date :sweat:

4 Likes

renown 45 okay good enough i guess?
now for the release date please and thank you

3 Likes

With how much 9.1 has been delayed they should just flip the switch and allow flying already. Many players have done almost ALL there is to offer in the open world many times over. There is nothing new left to do if you have explored all the areas. Leveled 20+ chars to max got all the base covenant sets/campaigns etc. Ground mounts are just one huge time sink…

10 Likes

I am really, really, really enjoying the old expansions. Then I have to go get my “anima” and the other collectible rubbish and within one or two callings I can’t stand going around SL, so flying will make that a little less boring and tedious. So woop woop to flying​:raised_hands::raised_hands:
Please don’t add more grind! Max covenant is fine! :rofl::rofl:

Edit: so the notes say you need to do chapter 12 of the covenant campaign which opens when you hit 44 renown, chapter 12 is also only available from the second week of chains of domination… cheers for that Blizz :unamused:

2 Likes

Ah looks like we’re going back to dive-bomb ganking. Disable flying in warmode!

3 Likes

Or you could turn off WM not everyone wants to be grounded in PvP .

2 Likes

Another solution is to buff the Net-O-Matic 5000 so it’s actually useful. Make it instant cast, much faster instant projectile, and make it ignore line of sight, and unlimited range. Fliers should NOT feel safe in the sky in warmode.

4 Likes

See there you go instead of removing things like you always want to which is just plain silly just improve other aspects.

There is no need to turn off or remove anything .

4 Likes