Learn About the Mythic+ Dungeon Rating in Chains of Domination

Learn About the Mythic+ Dungeon Rating in Chains of Domination

Take your Mythic+ skills to the next level. Chains of Domination introduces a way for players to clearly gauge their success and preparation to take on the challenges found in Mythic+ dungeons.

View Full Article

4 Likes

This system seems familiar… but i can’t quite put my mace on it. :thinking:

Anyways… such an innovative feature!

I quite like this part: “With this new scoring system in place, there are no limits on how far you can go in Mythic+ dungeons.”.

1 Like

Sooo when will this be implemented? :>

2 Likes

Are we getting end season rewards?

Now when the Rogue ninja pulls and I tell them to stop they’ll have a new metric to tell me why I am the noob.

“I’m 1.5k M+ score” will be a breath of fresh air from “I’m 1.5k RIO”

6 Likes

“With this new scoring system in place, there are no limits on how far you can go in Mythic+ dungeons.”.

There is a limit. if you’re in the Meta or not !

5 Likes

Yawwnnn. Already knew this from wowhead. Something new would be 9.1 release date

1 Like

The inability to read the room is astounding.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Thank God we don’t need to install RIO anymore but can you please also give us the ability to move bars so we don’t need Bartender anymore? Then people won’t need any addons at all anymore.

2 Likes

Now… if we get the ability to filter out people with 0 rating from the group finder, boosting will literally die.

2 Likes

While I think a system like this is needed, Blizz is tone deaf as usual.

These systems tend towards excluding people, not including them. Marketing at work…

4 Likes

If people are bad they need to understand that they can’t go harder content and drop out of it.

Is not blizzard excluding people is people who are bad who make them be excluded.

Is not my job boost a guy with no DPS, no interrupts on a +15 to in the end get my BIS item and make me titled cause he did nothing, that If he not kill the key.

If you don’t want exclusion there is always world quest where none will reject you.

2 Likes

You never fail to miss the point utterly.

1 Like

Why would it?

You are completely right. If Blizzard keeps this up this game will just die by the end of SL.

no this is too much :rofl: Ion has teased something big for 9.2 , like a mage tower . Ion is ahead dude . He is in your head . They have prepared everything .

expansion always became better in .2-.3

In 9.2 , tier set are back + new big mode

is the rating also spec releated? for example, if i have a high rating as enhancer shaman, will i have the same rating as resto and ele shaman without playing both specs? xD

2 Likes

Booster spam comes consistently from fresh 60 accounts with no RIO history. Boosters know better than to risk their mains. Just having an option to hide all 0 rating listings will immediately remove all boost spam.

This picture has been floating around since before SL release.

https://preview.redd.it/amkg0qsvwgg61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=479b87f1c1656d29f4ddd3481390ab5f80701382

Thus far, everything goes according to it.

Ruhroh with your track record of being 100% right even when mostly wrong, I’m concerned.