I can finally ride the love rocket!

After years of trying I finally got the love rocket. Now I can feel the pleasure of riding it!

Erm…

Good luck all and don’t give up!

9 Likes

And, how does it feel :sweat_smile: ?

Anyways, congrats :slight_smile: I’ll take the good luck and keep trying ^^.

1 Like

It feels great to sit on :slight_smile:

Grats for the rare mount.

And @Celadina, do not engage, i repeat, do not engage! :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you :wink:

Congratulations. Now you are forever free of running that dungeon. Lucky you. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you kooki :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well congratz then!

https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.301469514.2345/mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3.jpg
1 Like

Cheers punyelf, I wish you luck in your quest to obtain the love rocket :slight_smile:

1 Like

Free from running that place!?..ahhahaha, nice joke.

Blizz will figure something out that make you go back there, even if you have done it 1 million time before :stuck_out_tongue:

Low lvl toons (under 110) get some nice exp for queue up to it, cant miss that.

Or they added new toys, so you had to re-farm the tokens for this event to buy them. (just like the luna event, had to fly around the world for 4½ hour to be able to buy all the new toy they added for that event…).

I bet next year, they gonna add a new toy…shot a love arrow at your target (5 min CD), puts a heart over the targets head, debuff: love stuck…or something like that…proberly gonna cost 200 tokens >.<

But again, cant say i dont mind them adding something new, atleast i can do the event again, without feeling left out :stuck_out_tongue: (atleast i love the new event HS toys, its a nice new idea, now i just wish i had the dark portal HS for my warlock…)

To OP, gratz on the mount, welcome to the club XD!

1 Like

Im trying so so hard to be good atm :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m not jelly…

9 Likes

Gratz to you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

you can ride my love rocket anytime.

1 Like

Congrats (:wink: i dont farm it tho i dont like those type of mounts.
I Rather have the animal Mounts
Ashes of Ala’r 1 day u wil be mine

1 Like

Gz! :grin: I farm on 8 chars and nothing . Next year I will collect hearts and open at last day all… xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrhCDmnKZ5c

2 Likes

Thank you all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Give up?..Never really got started but I guess the appeal of that mount is how rare it is.

I do the dungeon every day on my two characters that can do it and I don’t even like the mount. :laughing:

3 Likes