Timewalking quest bug?

so did firs timewalking dungeon for the week and i got the shimmering timewalking crystal. Now this aint my first TW on my character but when i try start the quest it says i do not meet the requirements for this quest. Anyone eles getting that?

5 Likes

yeh me too.

yeah the vendors not there even though the timewalking buf fis active

That happened before. Shocking how badly bugged WoW has become…

7 Likes

billion dollar company with potatoe servers and riddle with bugs lol

The NPC Kronnus isn’t showing up at Warspear on my server either

Plizzard, fix. This day I wake up happy do Timewarp and have fun get mount. But quest is bug… I see no NPC. I loot quest item in dungeon, it say you no can start quest, why?

NPC down in Stormshield too. Does anything even work anymore?

In case you haven’t done so, please use the in game bug report tool. It will help alert the relevant parties of the issues.

Hey MVP, it’s to let other players know they’re not missing out on something or going crazy. Things repeatedly get broken in the same manner each time a world event rolls in and it feels like there is little to no quality control. A better suggestion would be to open a Twitter account because that has become the only method of communication the devs use.

2 Likes

Still not working.

Why? As if they care lol

Because otherwise the devs won’t be spammed with the bug reports.

Of course they care if something is broken and needs fixing.

Indeed and the more info they get the better. It’s clearly not working so and needs a nudge.

They are saying what is meant to be done with bugs IE reported via in game tool no idea why you have to be so snarky about a helpful comment .

3 Likes

With how many times he repeated the same thing in the last 24 hours alone, he could have simply done it himself instead of barking on the forums. The company should welcome feedback in any manner possible, and forward the information themselves instead of asking more from the user.

If all of my bug reports from PTR got ignored, I’d be surprised if one bug report on top of thousand others gets their attention before the limited time event ends.

She* is only advising and she is not an animal . If everyone use’s the in game tool like its meant to be used for bugs they would get fixed hopefully quicker and no doubt she has reported it in game as well so you might want to be less snarky about somebody trying to help .

3 Likes

yea done that. Still ain’t fixed -.-

It would be a miracle if one bug report magically fixed things instantly, you are expecting a bit much there.

2 Likes

After SL I expect literally nothing. Tbh I have submitted a lot of bug reports about things in old expansions. Have a guess how many were fixed?

People are just venting at the wrong person, it happens. Some people seem to get disproportionately mad when there are bugs. In an idea world they wouldn’t happen. I’m hoping they can apply a quick hotfix so all those waiting to hand in, can.

Ofc we can discuss it issues on the forums but it really helps if people complete bug reports because that’s how bugs are reported in WoW.

2 Likes