Timewalking quest bug?

With how many times he repeated the same thing in the last 24 hours alone, he could have simply done it himself instead of barking on the forums. The company should welcome feedback in any manner possible, and forward the information themselves instead of asking more from the user.

If all of my bug reports from PTR got ignored, I’d be surprised if one bug report on top of thousand others gets their attention before the limited time event ends.

She* is only advising and she is not an animal . If everyone use’s the in game tool like its meant to be used for bugs they would get fixed hopefully quicker and no doubt she has reported it in game as well so you might want to be less snarky about somebody trying to help .

3 Likes

yea done that. Still ain’t fixed -.-

It would be a miracle if one bug report magically fixed things instantly, you are expecting a bit much there.

2 Likes

After SL I expect literally nothing. Tbh I have submitted a lot of bug reports about things in old expansions. Have a guess how many were fixed?

People are just venting at the wrong person, it happens. Some people seem to get disproportionately mad when there are bugs. In an idea world they wouldn’t happen. I’m hoping they can apply a quick hotfix so all those waiting to hand in, can.

Ofc we can discuss it issues on the forums but it really helps if people complete bug reports because that’s how bugs are reported in WoW.

2 Likes

I just the snarky manner rather obtuse towards you tbh was no need for it and all frequent forum posters know that dev’s hardly visit the forums so they would hardly notice people posting about bugs on general forum .
Even if they did i would suspect it would come under Tech forums which i doubt .
But like you said we have an in game tool which should be used and the more who use it the better .

2 Likes

The craziest thing on this forums is how they turn one user against another, and some individuals are actually crazy enough to do their work for no compensation other than the ego boost. Please tell me more how and where should I exercise my rights as a customers, I’m dying to hear what you’ll come up with.

No one in this discussion has said that people can’t complain about things that are not working in the game.

No one has turned anyone against anyone else.

Some got annoyed at being told how to report a bug.

Personally I find it reassuring if I’m not the only one having an issue, and if it’s widespread there is usually a good chance it will get fixed in reasonable time. The worst are when you have some strange thing that’s only happening to you.

Obviously we’d rather not have any issues in the first place.

Only person doing that is you with your inane post’s sorry to say .You set out with the comments when you were told how bugs are reported and handled posting on GD will help NOTHING .

Can confirm that this issue is still happening. NPC not showing up in Stormshield. :frowning:

Yes i have exact same issue can’t pick up quest if i click on that item
but i believe there will be hotfix

Also you have green text so that makes you a valid target in some peoples eyes, even though your most powerful ability is to have, well, green text.

My superpower is green coloured text, I like that :laughing:

It should be pink, people wouldn’t rage at pink.

Well it does put our class in Pink :smiley:

1 Like

Campaign quests don’t work, torghast can’t be joined. Good job blizzard.

well there was lag in korthia and disconnect on taming escaped wilderling
towering exterminator bugged and evade resetting in the rock
and fearing those of us not in range of him

1 Like

As of a few minutes ago, the issue seemed to be fixed for me (Magtheridon-EU). The Timewalking Vendor reappeared and the quest started working. We were literally talking about it in Trade chat and then it was fixed. :laughing:

Sorry about that.

But thank you for your reports. We found the bug and fixed it for all realms about an hour ago.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.