2H mace transmog weapon

Hello everyone. I know that monks cant equipe 2H maces but will it be possible to transmog your weapon to any of the 2H maces in shadowlands?

To be more specific, I have a monk character named Taran zhu (which I try to roleplay as the character in-game taranzhu) and I have transmoged my set so it looks familiar to the real character in game. The siege of orgrimmar cinematic where Taran Zhu fights Garosh, I noticed that he has a weapon that is actually also in the game, Warmace of Taran Zhu - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

However this item can only be obtained by either DK, Paladin or Warrior. I did actually farm for this item with my DK and got it. Then I tried to transmog my weapon with my monk character to warmace of taran zhu but alas monks cant transmog 2H maces.

I think this weapon is a perfect completion to my monk character and besides that, it also looks cool. So will shadowland intrudces 2H transmog weapon for monks? and are there any similar weapon that looks like this in wow?

Literally no way to know, but warmauls really wouldn’t fit the monk theme (fast, tip tap attacks). Taran Zhu as an NPC is an exception to the normal rules though, and is some sort of warrior-monk combo.

Basically I wouldn’t set any plans on it being an option.

Your best bet would be to find a similar 1 handed mace which you can use, and transmog the other hand to empty.

There are also some polearms that look not a million miles off.

Thank you for the info!

I actually did not know you could transmog 1 handed mace and make the other hand invincible, I will try that out and see which one handed mace suits my transmog.

Yeah I noticed that Taran zhu as an NPC is an exception. The two handed mace would probably not fit with the monk theme but anyway thank you for your answer.

I always think its cool when the developers put similar items in the game that is being used in cinematics, it makes the game more intresting to play and I love puting my own made up lore to the game thats why I pretend I am Taran zhu, (like he follows in every exansion to save azeroth)

I have even seen that there is like an armor transmog that looks like the one Garosh has.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.