2p in 1st week?

Hi,
I was just wondering, how do people get the new 2p set within the first week of the season for pvp on top of craftable item with the enchant. I’ve seen multiple top warriors running Infurious Warboots of Impunity on top of having 2p set pieces already. How is that possible when you can only get 1 Spark and 1 Awakened Mark this week? Am i missing something?
As i understand, the second piece for the set bonus and the 3rd item of those must be gained via the Revival catalyst thingy, right? But the +528 ilvl in Arena item can only be applied on craftable gear so that means these guys must’ve had 2 Sparks this week? Or is there another way to get the 2p set?

I returned recently so im a little out of touch and i must admit the gearing became so complex to the point even the guides dont tell about all the stuff.

Top PvE player already have 4 piece of set the 1st week

Raid boss can loot tier set armor
Set people same class to max the loot table and give to the mister Top 0.0001%
And that guys over the raid HM will have all the loot of HM

Oh and HM is 525 ilevel so It’s like a big avantage for PvP

Yep Raider big avantage …

You get an item for 1600 rating that allows you to buy one set part (once per character). The first PvP box you obtain gives you the conquest item needed for a big or medium craft. And with this week’s conquest allowance you can buy a part and change it to set with the catalyst.

And that’s how they get the three items you mentioned !

2 Likes

Wait, so you can actually use the conquest gear in the revival catalyst?
Yeah that completes the puzzle lol

Ty.

1 Like