3/8 [M] dps Warrior lf guild

I’m looking for a new guild (semi hardcore/casual) due to my old guild switching raid times which I could not make. I would highly prefer to only raid 2 days a week. I have mythic experience on my warrior (arms/fury) but I could also reroll to a paladin (holy/ret) and druid (boomkin). Raid days I could make are Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and weekends depending on time. I am willing to realm/faction change. please Contact me by leaving a comment or adding me on battle net Gaggu#2602

Hi Gaggu,

I would like to have a chat with you, if you are willing to take your time to consider us.
We are Remnants of Valhalla, Residing on Dragonmaw - Hordeguild : Currently 2/8 Mythic.

We are raiding Wednesday and Sunday from 20.00 - 23.00 ST.

We are looking for actually either of your mentions classes / roles:
Holy/Ret and Boomkin being on a higher prio than the warrior as we have 2 already, but we are not into forcing people to play something just to have a fun raiding enviroment

We value our IRL and our key focus is actually to enjoy raiding together.
If you look our recruitment thread (not needed) or look us up, we have a long history with people playing together from back into Vanilla

I’ve taken the liberty to add you on Bnet - i hope to have a chat with you and hopefully see you in guild if we can tie our ends together.

Sincerely
Podolski

Hey there

Primal Madness 4/8 M is recruiting, we’d like you to reroll to boomy if that’s possible we can’t afford to have another melee. We raid Mo-Tu 19-23 CET. If the trial period goes well you’ll have to transfer to our server though. I hope that’s not a problem.

I’ll add you in the meantime, hope to talk soon!

Kind Regards
Aïther
Pico#2151