3/8M Lf merge or small group package

As the title suggests my guild is looking to either merge or bring in a bigger group of players.

Some info about my guild

• We’re a Casual-Mythic Raiding guild to break that down. We raid only 6 hours a week and have a relaxed approach to raiding but intend to see a majority if not all of the mythic content. We tend to clear at least 3/4 Of every Tier on mythic.
  • We’ve been together since April 2014.
  • We moved from auchindoun during Blackrock foundry to Ravencrest.
  • Our current raid days are Wed/Sun 8-11PM ST.
  • Our current roster size as of writing this post is 20-23. Due to our relaxed approach we allow raiders to maintain a full rank without attending both raids. so our roster can appear more inflated than it is.

What We’re looking for.

• Ideally I would prefer to stay in our guild.
  • Some of our members are quite flexible so we can accommodate many classes.
    But ideally we’d be searching for 2-3 solid mainspec healers, and a variety of range and melee dps.
  • The Raid days and times cannot change unfortunately, I’d welcome adding a non compulsory raid day for heroic/normal.
  • If youre a guild looking to merge we can discuss officer positions.

Reasons why
Recruitment typically isn’t hard for us, but we’ve seen an increase in players simply leaving after 1hr etc, no reasons given just a simple /gquit.
So we’d like to have a bit more stability which an established group of players would already have.

I might have missed some important information so if you have any questions you’d like to ask you can find me on

• Sean#2897 (Bnet)
  • Tinaturner#4223 (Discord)
  • Iketurner Ingame

If it makes any difference we have rekilled Zeq 3 times on mythic and have 1 night of vectis progression completed with him sat at 25%. But we’ve been crippled by the reasons listed above which has limited are ability to move forwards

Still looking for a small group that have 2-3 main spec healers and a variety of DPS

Hey there!

The only way this could work out is if your guild would all be trialled in our guild and officers stripped off their rank. As we have our vision and we’re not changing this. We’re a semi-hardcore 4/8 M 2 d/w raiding guild. We revived the guild in BFA and our current goal is to be the nr. 1 2d/w raiding guild on the server. The reason I want all of them to be trialled is because merging is never a good idea, the lead changing, people getting their friends in the core while they even aren’t that good etc. I don’t want that stupid sh#t. We’ll look at logs, potential, activity outside raiding days etc. We’re already implementing a rule where you’ll have to get an alt geared for 8.1 to make progression easier on some bosses, swapping classes in & out. By looking at our current progression you’d prob be doubting that we want to go nr 1. But our progression has been hold back as we don’t have a full core yet. Having trials over every week you know how it goes… We raid Monday & Tuesday and we’re not changing this. A lot of guilds have been disbanding because of progression/recruitment problems, ofc we have the same problems but we’re never going to give up on this guild, I got my aim and I’m gonna stick with it. We have a stream where you can check out our raids. https://www.twitch.tv/picolotje. For the peeps that the trial period goes well, they’ll have to transfer to our server.

Also we’d have to look at what classes & players you have to offer check them out and make a list of which players are gonna be trialled first and which one’s last as we can’t trial all of you at the same time.

Raiding days, officers & vision have to stay the same everything else can be discussed.

Kind Regards

Aïther
Pico#2151 Battlenet
Aither#2221 discord

Dude #Aither why don’t you Musy Erii

Hi Iketurner
If you and you’re friends willing to change realm, Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care in meantime :wink:

Update.
We managed to maintain a functioning roster to progress vectis until now, we currently had him on 9%.
But unfortunately we no longer have a big enough roster to continue mythic.

We’d ideally like to merge at this stage. our remaining player count is between 12-16.
Similar raid days/times are a must.
adding a 3rd raid day is fine but it has to be non compulsory heroic.
We’re happy to move guilds, we will not transfer or faction change.