3 day free

I have information for my e-mail i have gift 3 days play free but unfortunately i don’t have any gift for my application battlenet?

Are you looking at the right account?

Yes i don’t have nothing for this point show gifts bud there need to be this gift.

So under your battletag at the top of the page there is nothing about a gift? Is the account you are posting on active?

Edit: There are two emails going around one is “Rise of Azshara Is Here, Name. Stand Against the Tide!” the other is “Name - Return to Azeroth Free for a Limited Time”

Edit2: Does the email here https://account.blizzard.com/details match the one email was sent to?

Yes this 2 e-mail i have but this gift not,what do you mind about subdcription my account wow need to active prepaid?what is sense about this 3 day free?

If your account is active you cannot claim the free days.

No my account is not active i want to check this 3 days and looking what is change and it is sense to back for game.

I don’t understand, was the free 3 days email sent to the account you are logged in with? Yes/No?

It’s the email listed here. https://account.blizzard.com/details

If yes, click on your battletag and on “my gifts”.

Hey Gorhanir,

Please contact support directly if you still have trouble with this, so they can have a closer look into that with you.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

There’s definitely something odd about this “3 day free” process. Here’s what I just wrote to support:

Description Hi, I received email from you that said to claim 3 days of free game time. In the same email there was a link to a special offer for Battle for Azeroth, so I went ahead and bought it. HOWEVER, now I’m unable to claim the free game time on the account that I bought the expansion for. I WAS able to claim it for the other account that isn’t upgraded, BUT I can’t access the latest content on it. If this is a bug, I would appreciate it if you could enable the 3 days on my upgraded account; if the free time isn’t meant to have access to latest content, then at least have the decency to clearly say it in the email. Now it says “Rejoin the front lines now with three free days of game time”. I hardly would consider it anywhere near the “front lines” when I’m restricted to old content and not even gaining xp while playing.

I’m copying it here in case someone has similar issues.

Personally I would have suggested claim your free days then upgrade, the other way round might invalidate the offer.