3 games in a row getting qued with NPCs in BG Blitz - WTF?

So what is going on in this bad designed BG mod? Iam getting qued back to back with honor level 1-10 Teams, while the other Team got so insane expd. people its actually insane. Blizzard cant even balance the teams in that mode makes me so angry. It feels like you play against premades most of the time, because the people dont know what to do with that honor level. For what is that MMR? Its just visual decoration? Blitz was the reason why I quitted playing random BGs (bc of premades). But it doesnt work. What argument can blizzard actually bring to make me pay 13€ monthly sub for that peace of poo? Get your bad game fixed or more ppl gonna quit the game.

1 Like

Honor levels have nothing to do with skills, there are people who abused the system back in Legion and got far into the hundreds, by simply doing the PVPVE quests.

3 Likes

yeah but, honor level 1-10 is 1 week of pvping, they have to be really, really rusty in pvp

saw a df season 1 gladiator with honor level 7, i wonder HOW THE F is that even possible… honor level 7 is literally 1 week of pvp at best

why abuse? 1 char prestige 25 = honorlevel 128,5
if you have brought 10 chars to prestige 25 in Legion, this was converted by Blizz to honor level 1285 at the start of BFA

yeah but, u can’t deny that dumb af.