3+ hour que KAZZAK! Not Acceptable

I want a refund of days or character transfer, im paying for a service your not providing!!!
Please give us some idea what your going to do to sort this out???
Forums ignored as usual

15 Likes

the best thing for me is to offer free character transfer

4 Likes

There are many threads about this already so no need to make a new one.

1 Like

i disagree, the more threads the more attention is brought to it, the more pressure is put on them to sort it.

19 Likes

You obviously don’t read the rules of the forums. Kinda like everyone else.

1 Like

3 hours??

That’s rookie numbers son, it’s at least double that, at this stage I wouldn’t be surprised if my working day is actually shorter than the actual queue times to log in right now.

thats the way to make it happen if u dont know :slight_smile:

1 Like

No it isn’t, no-one who matters read these forums.

Well, it’s all about quantity sadly, people need to spam forums in order for someone from acticision to take a look. It’s always better to have 200 threads of 3 posts than 1 thread with 600 posts. That’s how these forums and activision works these days.

1 Like

That’s true, but only in the US, as I said the EU forums are completely ignored by anyone who makes decisions at Blizzard, if not I dare them to post here to contradict me.

You don’t think a thread with 20 pages of disappointed players pays more attention than 5 threads with 4?

1 Like

Well 20 pages are like what - 400posts? And 5threads of 4 posts will be 20 posts. You need to count equal numbers.

And yes, for these 400 posters would be better to make seperate 100 threads of 4 posts.

The simpliest example - corruption vendors. There were super good big threads about it and blizz did 0 about the problem. Only when people started making 30+ new threads daily about it Blizz responded to some of them and we got corruption vendor in couple weeks.

I rather want free days for those who on affected servers like kazzak.

currently in draenor que
position in que 3044
estimated time 262 minutes - 4hrs 20mins wonderful

1 Like

More like 3-4 posters making those threads.

Did you see what happened when the players wanted classic back?

The guy made a list with hundreds of names signed.

Making a new post isn’t a good way to show that you are backing them up and what feelings do you have against people that spams?

I doubt hundreds of people made Blizzard make Classic. I think even before they had a meeting with the Nost people they made up their minds.

Maybe the 100,000 petition may have helped, which wasn’t on the forums but a petition website. I signed it too

Then where’s the problem? Obviously one thread is not enough :slight_smile: hf and do something more usefull to do with your life than this.

Head over to Metacritic and leave an appropriate review. They won’t listen to us here because they actually don’t care about us.

They might care about their reviews though. They wouldn’t want WC3 to happen all over again.

1 Like

They absolutely do need to keep creating them.

Thats well within theyr rights.

2 Likes