3 Strikes rule in M+

This!! Same experiense, Blizzard needs to wake up, it is way to easy for people to leave and ruin everything for the keyholder. Had a tank do the same now, pulling like crazy and dieing, then leaves. We either need some punishment for people leaving M+ or you should not deplet keys if anyone leaves, you should just get an option to degrade key yourself if content is to hard!

Blizzard is creating a toxic enviroment with timed content from the start, and then people can do this as well. hopeless

1 Like

I like this idea, a key doesn’t get depleted if you leave or disband before killing the first boss, gives you a chance to test out the group.

3 Likes

This happened to me as well, where a tank pulls too much, dies and leaves.

Why do people do this? Take responsability for your own action. It’s someone else’s key after all.

Maby your “too much” is his “Normal” and since you can’t even handle that much… he leaves.

If he dies it’s too much right?

Same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. Russian DK tank. Necrotic wake +11 (or smth close), my key. We wiped on 3rd boss and even tho we still had 12min left or less but for sure enough to time a key, tank just left party…

And heres the thing about russians. 99% of them dont know how to play or talk with other people, but theres that 1% that is goldlike. In first week of m+ I timed spires+10 and only reason why my party did it was russian DH tank, he knew everyrhing, was pulling almost whole room at the same time but he was so smart they didnt even drop his hp to 50% once. He inspired me to plat veng too, he couls aoeak english and was willing to lets us know what amd when to do each time. And from what i remembered he killed last boss 1v1 on few last %s. And i can still remember his nickname it was symbols.

Sorry foe not hitring right letters but my screen on phone is broken and i almost dont see them :c

2 Likes

so you made sure that everyone has experience - and you didnt realise that him having milion .io points may mean that he is used to people doing big boy pulls which you couldnt handle .

maybe next time invite lower geared/experienced people who dont do big boy pulls because they are afraid of them .

2 Likes

Idk what’s with the Russian hate. I remember even today a shaman healer back in bfa, they were godlike.

We were a guild group slowly progressing our keys and learning stuff, that person kept us alive like Jesus on steroids.

And then a rogue with Cyrillic letters in their name, omg he’d like swap from one mob to another and stun and kick and daze. Amazing.

Let’s admit there are bad players everywhere, I understand they stand out due to the characters in their names, but discriminating based on that just shows your crap personality.

3 Likes

If you’re a DK tank with 201 ilvl doing a +12 on fortified you should have more sense than to think you can handle 3 trash packs unless you’re being healed by jesus!

If it was any other class i’d understand.

its almost as if communication is key in most situations in life. people really need to start communicating and ask questions etc before the start of a run.

thats your first mistake. you only assume people got their stuff together. they usually dont. this is why you should always communicate and make sure people got a plan and everyones on the same page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.