3 to 6 weeks farming for 3 specific transmog items

So i’ve been trying to get 2 transmog sets for my Human Paladin.
1 is the Turalyon’s Plate and the other one is the Guiding Light set.
Now at this point, i’ve got both sets almost complete except a few items.

For the Turalyon’s Plate armor, i’m still missing the gloves. I know Koralon the Flame Watcher drops them and i’ve killed him 6 times now. 6 times and it still has’nt dropped yet. That’s 6 weeks of farming.

As for the Guiding Light armor… I’m missing the belt and the boots.
The boots are dropped by Brackenspore on Highmaul. I already killed him 3 times. And no luck as of yet either. That’s 3 weeks of farming
The belt is dropped by “The Iron Maidens” in Blackrock Foundry. I killed them 4 times now and the belt did’nt drop either. That’s 4 weeks of farming already.

You know… don’t get me wrong… i understand that sometimes certain items don’t drop on the first attempt, i get it. But when i’m looking for 3 specific items in 3 different raid instances over a period of 3 to 6 weeks… you would think that i should have gotten at least 1 of those items. so i’m abit… “dissapointed”

And that brings me to my question:
Is this normal?

Yup, it’s normal. Took me 3 months of farming Black Temple to get the blindfold transmog and two months to finish my normal t15. RNG can be a pain in the butt.

Good luck.

Randomness is to be expected.

I tend to farm a raid until I’ve got every piece of transmog from it, some can take a couple of weeks, others can take several months.

Like, I’ve got everything in Sunwell Plateau - the weapons, cloth, leather and plate but I’m still missing one chest piece from Muru for mail, been after it for almost a year, still no luck.

just pray to RNGesus and hope he answers :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.