300 days passed, warlock still has to cast curse of Recklessness

Why is this still a thing?
So annoying…now that shamans can finally use their agi totem because wild strikes is raid wide, it feels like warlock is the only idiot left in SoD who has to give up his own dps for raid utility.
It took blizzard 4 phases to realise that demonic pact needs a self bonus, even though there were many posts about it. Maybe we can speed up the next improvement with a little hint…

Add recklessnes armor reduction to mark of chaos rune please.

Or:

Give recklessness some sort of damage dealing effect via spellbook.

Or:

Give any other class the curse of Recklessness effect

Or:

Let CoR be no longer a curse so it can be applied without locking the use of another curse

Or:

Give fel guard /imp / succubus the ability to cast this curse.

Fellows feel free to add other ideas to solve this curse dilemma. Thanks!

P.s.: blizzard let demons be summoned with 100% HP please.

1 Like

would be amazing!

1 Like

Actually i just found out that fel guard is no longer in the game as soon as you get your scythe of chaos class weapon (except for tank warlocks) … so to make this attempt viable then also succubus and imp must be able to cast CoR.

Also pls make unstable affliction baseline while you’re at it.

That would be awsome, but too strong and unfair i am afraid.
I would rather love to see changes to drain life cast range, and siphon life damage scaling. These two factors are horrible at the moment.

1 Like

I hardly use the BiS chest rune master channeler because the 20 yard range sucks so hard.

“Unfair” doesn’t apply to SoD balancing anymore. After all the stuff they gave to paladins, I’d say everything’s fair now.

1 Like

make pandemy baseline aswell

1 Like

Do it.

I’m inclined to agree. But you do have to bear in mind that paladins are masters of crying themselves to the top. They do it in every version of the game. No other class has the tenacity to consistently do such a thing.

1 Like

Reminds me of babies… i guess some ppl never grow up :sweat_smile: