9.1.5 Content Update Preview

9.1.5 Content Update Preview

With the arrival of the 9.1.5 PTR, we wanted to share more information on the variety of new features and updates arriving with the content update.

View Full Article

59 Likes

70 Likes

#theypulledtheripcord

25 Likes

I just squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeled irl .

8 Likes

This took way too long to be able to swap covenants. Like I’m happy but I’m still pissed and sad that you don’t do this from start…

34 Likes

Subs dropping so hard we’re getting PTR note updates now.

61 Likes

I started reading and was like «is it april first??»! They are pulling the ripcord?? :scream::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

Lol, my sub was set to expire in like 1 hour - this reads like a shopping list of what I wanted. Looks like I’ll be renewing my sub after all.

22 Likes

Great, so no content worth talking about.

3 Likes

Damn, all decent changes. It really does feel like we can start playing the game now or something, hopefully not until we get hit by some other set of restrictions in 10.0

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy about all these changes, but the bluepost really reads exactly like the complaints we’ve had in the first days of beta. And I mean exactly.

57 Likes

Being able to freely switch kinda makes up for it.
.5 patches weren’t really about adding content, they’re more for chiselling the systems or… pulling the bloody ripcord once and for all, wooohooo!

Delve back into Legion Dungeons with Legion Timewalking and take on the challenges within, including access to Legion Mythic+ dungeons.

What does that mean ?

3 Likes

1 or 2 Legion m+ into the shadowlands m+ season ?

These are all great QoL changes, but the irony is that it’s called content patch.

6 Likes

kara and cos

I’ll play so much more with once these changes are live. I appreciate the freedom so much more than 5 new zones to do dailies in.

Also Legion mythic+, affliction seed spam is meta… I’m drooling already.

2 Likes

Sweet. Can’t wait.

This one realy scared me xD

3 Likes

Probably just M+ enabled with some balancing that is going to beep you in the end but the ilvl rewards will be low so it would only be for fun.

Also no changes for Domination sockets/shards? I mean yeah sure its a PR preview but come on.

1 Like