9.1.5 Content Update Preview

nothing regarding m+ gear?.. make it so u dont have to do mythic raid to push high keys, please!?!,

M+ gear should be best for m+ inside of m+ on live servers.

M+ pushing should not only be for mythic raiders. come on!?! wake up OMG

1 Like

Do M+ again for old content while everyone also gets scaled back down?

Thats gonna be an experiment.

Finally, the game will be playable…Somehow.

It took them a year of fighting, mass unsubing and criticism to finally admit their designs are bad.

30 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, this is all good stuff, but it’s also kind of sad that it took a massive scandal/exodus just to get it. All of these features should have been here on launch.

14 Likes

are we flying too close to the sun with this?

1 Like

''TRANSMOGRIFICATION LINKING

Show off your complete transmog outfit to chat or online by easily sharing a link to it from the Dressing Room. Players will be able to mouse over these items to see how they can be collected, if they’ve already collected the appearance, or if it’s an appearance that is accessible to the character viewing it.’'

Can’t wait to see trade chat getting spammed with thousands of peoples links to their alt number xxxxx mogs, on a constant basis…

2 Likes

Ok, this is really great, I somehow missed it.

1 Like

They wrote mythic+ ,not "just mythic "

2 Likes

Very nice!

11 Likes

Delve back into Legion Dungeons with Legion Timewalking and take on the challenges within, including access to Legion Mythic+ dungeons. This event will run for two weeks the first time it runs within the game and then will resume a regular one-week schedule for subsequent bonus events.

???

But will they make Warfronts and heroic warfronts possible to solo within a reasonable time? i got a decent number of mogs i want from there :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

So, the most important question: When? And Soon™ is not an acceptable answer.

4 Likes

Redownloading WoW right now.

5 Likes

You’re too late, I already commented on that.

Too little too late.

11 Likes

I guess they really did forget about heritage armours.

all changes are appreciated but i want to commend this one especially:

PVP GEAR POWER ADJUSTMENTS

Lower item-level PvP gear will now scale to a higher item-level in PvP situations than before. This should reduce the power level gap so that new characters can feel that they’re able to compete in Battlegrounds and Arenas more readily. This change will not affect high item-level PvP gear.

5 Likes

Release restricted canon character names already.

how about you remove aoe cap while you at it to make dungeons and other stuff fun again? community has been crying out loud for this for a while as well…

6 Likes

Also give me back my Smokebomb in PvE and my Death from Above in PvE. At least one of the two.