The class you will play on your zandalari/kultiran

Let me know guys also tell me why and if you will make it your main i myself will play zandalari rogue ^^

1 Like

I think il play Druid/paladin and they wil be my mains
On zandalari

2 Likes

As this is my main, I have no plans to change her from being a blood elf. I will be changing one of my alt palas into a zanda.

I’m definitely going to make a female KT just don’t know what as yet.

1 Like

I cant wait to find out what loa they wil Get ore from a temple cant wait

1 Like

Will change my main, so this character.

This has been the only expansion I haven’t been playing a troll and I think it’s time for the status quo of my account to be restored.

2 Likes

I plan on a Kul Tiran Druid, I like the wickerman vibe and I don’t have a druid just now. Considering the name Ewar Woowar :slight_smile:
Not sure about a Zandalari just now, maybe shaman but I have several already…

2 Likes

I was going to race change and finally level this Shaman as Kul Tiran, but the racials suit Druid better and I do like the druid forms for Kul Tiran, so that will be my choice.

4 Likes

KT human warlock!

Oh wait…:sob:

5 Likes

I love the Drust theme of Kul Tiras… so deffo a humie droo for me!
Didn’t realise how popular an option that’d be though… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was going to say Druid as i love them, but I already have Nelf druid I don’t actually play at all, given the current state of them.

Perhaps KT Monk / Hunter, I am not too fond of the horde ones (any of them)

1 Like

Rolling Zandaladin right away - I have everything prepared for that.

2 Likes

I’m gonna race change to zandalari instantly

3 Likes

I won’t change, I mean this is my main and I am GM of a Guild so would be a douche move, but just the same as my Guildies on Alliance alts cooperated so we could all do the dungeon and unlock Dark Iron Dwarves, so too are we all going to make Zandalari. For me there is no contest at all. Not At All.

Dinomancer/Raptari Druid all the way. Its the forms. Its the Dino Forms. I always loved Dinosaurs as a kid, and forty years later never quite got over it. So Yeah, Whilst Kul Tirans don’t grab me (Though I know a few in my Guild love the idea of Kul Tiran spooky Druids) I’m just like Dinosaur Druids! Sign me the hek up!

1 Like

Definitely changing from Tauren to Zandalari Paladin.

Will also want a ZT druid and warrior.

Make the change, Punytroll!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Both of them gonna be Druids. I have name reserved for zandalari since Blizzcon 2017.

2 Likes

I will probably play a Rogue or a Paladin (because the golden accessoires looks really nice). I wIll not change my NE main because my love for Night Elves is much bigger :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m going to make a zandalari paladin, he will probably not get to max level until next expansion tho :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

If I’ll unlock any of them, my Kul’Tiran will be a druid, and my Zandalari will either be a priest or a Paladin.

1 Like

The KT druid forms look really nice.

5 Likes