32 per cent raise?

I sign up for the 6 month because of that offer. Now Activision move on stealing money is by forcing a new game subscription. Rewarding those that Stay on this game by stealing, yes, stealing 32% more on price increase. This is a Big rip off and we as players should manifest we don.t want this change. Let me put this in Numbers. A 6 month subscriber would pay 130€ a year. Now if we do not show we are angry at them with the 2 month subscription, we Will get charged 173.33€ give ir take a few. Is this a fudging joke? As the streamer Angryjoe would say: Fudg you Activision!

The only change I saw was regarding pre paid cards. All other subs and fees remain the same.

I agree that them removing the option for various pre paid cards is shocking, especially for certain countries where the sub price isnt cheap due to local economy so they wont be able to afford a two month card but for the majority of the player base this change will have little impact.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.