17th Anniversary Drops Hotfixed

With a hotfix that has just gone live to all realms, Doomwalker now has a 100% chance to drop the Doomwalker Trophy Stand and the Illidari Doomhawk mount.

This is not retroactive, so player-characters who already killed Doomwalker today should expect to find success by trying again tomorrow.

28 Likes

14 Likes

Tried 74 times over past two days.

5 Likes

I would post my favourite gif to express my joy but i fear my posting rights would be taken away.

9 Likes

Now their valuable is almost zero.

Wow. That’s incredibly generous. Should make a lot of people very happy.

9 Likes

Somehow random that I exactly got it on my 13th try.

Null/20. . . :frowning: really a shame in itself. I liked to connect my 24 characters to try to drop the mount. Especially since the event lasts 1 month.

SPLOOSH

:sweat_drops:

4 Likes

This an anniversary thing, you can’t compare this to normal effort in getting things like Mythic raid mount drops and such. Your argument applies to absolutely everything else but not this.

I said it before, and anniversary should feel like a celebration. It’s supposed to be more of a party not an effort.

9 Likes

This is great news :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

it’s done!

3 Likes

https://gyazo.com/fd2ad612cf6a3b153a196b0996c926d5

1 Like

Yea, I just tried it and it seems it dropped on my 75th go.

2 Likes

It wasn’t good looking to begin with (in my opinion.)

I’m happy for everyone else. Everyone getting a mount on the bday day should be a given.

6 Likes

That’s great to hear! I was thinking that it’s a very weird way to celebrate something to leave tons of players disappointed for not getting the mount.

5 Likes

Glad they have done it but again you’ve got to wonder what the plan is in Blizzard? They knew this would annoy people but did it anyway, waited a few days for the tri-hards (yes I am one of them) to move their army of alts to farm it (many will have got it, some have not ) and then make it 100% which is should have been in the first place… odd.

It is (again) as if they are not thinking things through.

5 Likes

I just checked r/WoW and uh… interesting headlines. Wonder if this is related. Or maybe this is another case of “look guys, we’re listening to the playerbase!” kinda like with the 30€ Classic character copy.

Person A: “So what did you do on your birthday?”
Person B: “I spent 4 days hunting through empty boxes because my mom said that there was a present in one of them and I only had 4 days to find it.”
Person A: “So did you get it?”
Person B: “NOPE!”
Person A: “That’s some bad birthday RNG bro/sis”

6 Likes

Perfect! Thx. And once again it’s proven - better don’t play and waste your time, instead wait until something gets “fixed” first. xD

4 Likes